It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories Rebreather Dive Computers / Rebreather Electronics VR Technologies VR Computers & URM

Old 20th June 2006, 20:37   #1
Jens Kallmeyer
RBW Member

Jens Kallmeyer is an unknown quantity at this point
where to buy a 2 pin cable for VR3

HI

I have an older VR3 with a 2 pin port. Now I am looking for a new cable but can't find one. Knowing my soldering skills, I don't want to put together one on my own, so I would rather buy a complete solution, a cable with one open end and one 2 pin Fisher connector on the other.
Does anyone know where to get one of these?

Jens
(Offline)

Old 20th June 2006, 20:44   #2
diverklondike
Hammerhead CCR

HammerHead CCR
It's Classified
diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute
Re: where to buy a 2 pin cable for VR3

Call Kevin Juergensen... He stocks them for the HH.

www.rebreather.us
(Online)

Old 20th June 2006, 21:35   #3
Dinspiration
RBW Member

Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough

Hello

I have a 2 Pin cable, which I don't need anymore. The lenght is 114 cm and it has a 2 pin connector on each side. If you don't need the second connector, you can just cutt it off.

I only need the postage paid, which are a few $. If the cable itself is worth you some money - spend it to the forum.

If you are interested - send me a PM.

DINspiration
(Offline)

Old 20th June 2006, 22:47   #4
rogeringebo
Life starts at 100

Pelagian DCCCR
Classic KISS, Megalodon
rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light

Tech Blue sells them....
/Rodge
(Offline)

Old 21st June 2006, 03:35   #5
Jens Kallmeyer
RBW Member

Jens Kallmeyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dinspiration)
Hello

I have a 2 Pin cable, which I don't need anymore. The lenght is 114 cm and it has a 2 pin connector on each side. If you don't need the second connector, you can just cutt it off.

I only need the postage paid, which are a few $. If the cable itself is worth you some money - spend it to the forum.

If you are interested - send me a PM.

DINspiration

Hi DINspiration

YGPM

Jens
(Offline)