It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreatherworld Video & Photography Department Rebreather World Member Videos Cave Diving Videos

Old 19th March 2013, 21:09   #1
Jeppe_E
When In Doubt - Bail Out

Poseidon 7 - 60M Tec
Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light
Tuna Hästberga Mine Diving in Sweden

My first visit and dive in a mine. Not the very best at doing videos...

Last edited by Jeppe_E; 19th March 2013 at 21:22..
(Offline)

Old 22nd March 2013, 11:19   #2
Clive O' Driscoll
Supporting Member

Megaldon
Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Clive O' Driscoll
Re: Tuna Hästberga Mine Diving in Sweden

Good work, what Light are You using?

Old 22nd March 2013, 16:38   #3
Jeppe_E
When In Doubt - Bail Out

Poseidon 7 - 60M Tec
Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tuna Hästberga Mine Diving in Sweden

Quote: (Originally Posted by Clive O' Driscoll) View Original Post
Good work, what Light are You using?
The other divers use some Halcyon HID I believe, I have a Finnsub ST3000 Strong, and it is actually the first torch from the production line :) since they updated it from last years model.

It is a 3000lm/5hrs 3xLED or 1500lm/10hrs or 300lm/50hrs (surface compatible). 10 degree spot. 15.4Ah canister

I am pleased with it, the canister is sort of big. Weighs 2.7kg on land and 900 gram submerged. If ou are into E/O, it can be ordered with dual outlets to provide power to an heated vest or so.

Finnsub - Finn Light Strong
(Offline)