It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World RBW Members General Section Q&A: General Member Questions

Closed Thread

Old 2nd February 2013, 04:08   #1
RedSeaDiver
plays with fire

modified Poseidon Discovery
RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light
Poseidon Discovery forum?

Have I gone blind or has the subforum for the Poseidon Discovery somehow disappeared?
(Offline)

Old 2nd February 2013, 12:13   #2
jkaterenchuk
RBW Member

HammerMeg
Kiss Classic, Inspiration
jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Poseidon Discovery forum?

Maybe it is one of the following:

1) The forum has reached it maximum posts and a new module needs to be purchased and once training is completed it has the capacity to accept additional posts. Up to another maximum at which point another upgraded module and training will be required.
2)It has been sent back to the factory for required service. Sorry no posting until it is returned.
3)The electronics are showing error code D0594x. Does anyone know what that is?

John
(Online)

Old 2nd February 2013, 13:04   #3
Danyboy
RBW Member

Poseidon Discovery
Danyboy will become famous soon enough Danyboy will become famous soon enough Danyboy will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Poseidon Discovery forum?

Good one John,

You made my day... :)
Laughed my ass off... :D

Cheers,
Dany
(Online)

Old 2nd February 2013, 17:17   #4
Mike Ward
RBW Member

Poseidon Mark VI
Mike Ward is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent, John!
(Offline)

Old 3rd February 2013, 04:24   #5
RedSeaDiver
plays with fire

RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light

Quote: (Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk) View Original Post
Maybe it is one of the following:

1) The forum has reached it maximum posts and a new module needs to be purchased and once training is completed it has the capacity to accept additional posts. Up to another maximum at which point another upgraded module and training will be required.
2)It has been sent back to the factory for required service. Sorry no posting until it is returned.
3)The electronics are showing error code D0594x. Does anyone know what that is?

John
OK I will pay that!

It seems that you can't access the Discovery forum from the forums menu (well I can't anyway). The only way that I can get to the Discovery forum is to go back through my posts and access a thread - but it won't let me post replies to any of the threads?

Does anyone know what is going on?
(Offline)

Old 3rd February 2013, 06:43   #6
zellnera
RBW Member

JJ-CCR
zellnera is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to zellnera

I guess it is the same as with the JJ forum. If the manufacturer does not pay RBW than the forum accepts only a very small amount of posts and disappears completely from time to time. That's the reason why some people decide to use other forums. I might get banned from here but this is not the place anymore to discuss all CCR stuff it is only the place to discuss the stuff of vendors that support RBW.
(Offline)

Old 3rd February 2013, 10:00   #7
Linda Bowen
RBW Member

Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of

I'll have curt look at it all when he returns. I have no clue.

-linda

Sent from my iPhone
(Offline)

Old 3rd February 2013, 12:39   #8
Capt.garry
RBW Member

AP Vision,MKVI
Meg,SF2
Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Capt.garry

Thanks Linda
(Online)

Old 3rd February 2013, 12:47   #9
Danyboy
RBW Member

Poseidon Discovery
Danyboy will become famous soon enough Danyboy will become famous soon enough Danyboy will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Poseidon Discovery forum?

Thanks a bunch, Linda!
(Online)

Old 3rd February 2013, 22:21   #10
RedSeaDiver
plays with fire

Many thanks Linda.
(Offline)

Closed Thread