It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Training CCR & SCR Rebreather Training Other Training Agencies IART

Old 7th July 2011, 23:16   #1
Rebreatherlab
Rebreatherlab Rep

PELAGIAN DCCCR
Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to Rebreatherlab
Stolen materials - reply

Chris,

As mentioned per telephone and email I am very sorry about this.
In 2006 when I was putting together our power point I had a look through all available materials as reference. As a first draft for internal use I adapted your power point, removed everything Inspiration specific and added everything Pelagian specific. The version you sent me was this first draft that clearly contains some of your pictures and graphs. Most of this was removed in the next revision which has been in use during Pelagian courses since 2007, but some of the old Draeger pictures in the History section are still in there as I assumed they did not belong to IART. I will have these removed and send you a draft for your approval in the next few days.

Best regards,
Andy Fritz
Rebreather Lab

www.rebreatherlab.com
(Offline)

Old 8th July 2011, 21:07   #2
IART HQ
Supporting Member

IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about
Re: Stolen materials - reply

IART HQ send the information as closed thread, because IART do not need any comment from public sides. It was just an information to all to protect IART again claims and incidences, but RebreatherLab start a new tread and blame IART as liar.

So, if RebreatherLab would like to walk the hard way her are some statments

IART statement
IART do not have any contract with RebreatherLab in the past or neither future nor Mr. Andy Fritz is or was IART instructor.
The question is where the materials come from. NOT from IART HQ! All copyrights and logos are deleted and RebreatherLab and use the name of Chris Ullmann as author and printed in his own copyrights. That is thievery of protected materials.

RebreatherLab
Rebreather Lab claims the version we're discussing is the "first draft" for internal use and that it is no longer in use since 2007.

IART statement
That is not true if you look at the attached picture. The document properties that the document was last edited by Roger Ingebo (one of your instructors) on 23 April 2008!!! Exactly this version was sent to Swedish authorities by Swedtech (because Swedtech is under review for breaking agreements with Swedish authorities) as the current teaching material. They also claimed it was under translation to Swedish.

Why RebreatherLab submits and translates "old" internal material to the authorities if more current material is available!

IART statement
IART HQ will get in touch with the Swedish authorities and clarify the situation.

RebreatherLab
Some pictures are still in the presentation from the IART original, but that most of them have been removed. I will have these removed and send you a draft for your approval in the next few days.

IART statement
We are not interesting to approve a presentation where all copyrights are in the hand of IART (inclusive the Master folia, picture of me in a torpedo tube, pictures as gift from APD and Draeger, picture of old IART members, pictures of my personal Rebreathers and one by one words.). The whole template, outline, design and most of the 160 (!) slides are still identical with the official IART version.

IART HQ prohibited to use any IART presentations, pictures, designs and training materials furthermore by RebreatherLab!

IART HQ would not like to give further statements for the public.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot Rebreather Lab PP2.jpg (57.4 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by IART HQ; 8th July 2011 at 21:45..
(Offline)