It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World RBW Members General Section General Rebreather Diving Rebreather Wreck Diving

Old 18th August 2005, 01:54   #1
Chris
Scuba Imports Australia

rEVO III rMS
Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg
Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Chris
The Ex HMAS Brisbane

Hi all
A new wreck the HMAS Brisbane was sunk of Brisbane Australia a few weeks ago, Its not bad to have a splash around on as its only in 26m.

Here are some photos of Ricky on a CK and Nathan on the SK mucking around on the wreck. We had a good lot of breathers show up including

Dolphins

Meg

Inspo : :

CK

SK

PRISM

Photos of the dive.
http://www.uwphotog.com/galleries/brissy/brissy.html

Cheers
Chris
(Online)

Old 18th August 2005, 02:15   #2
jdz
EXPLORER

rEvo, PRISM, KISS
Modccr Dolphin, SM CCR, Satori
jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about
Awesome Chris!!!
As I flicked through the photos, the poem of "Clancy of the Overflow" sounded through my head,

".......
I am sitting in my dingy little office, where a stingy
Ray of sunlight struggles feebly down between the houses tall,
And the foetid air and gritty of the dusty, dirty city ....

..... And I somehow rather fancy that Iíd like to change with Chrisy,
Like to take a turn at diving where the seasons come and go,..."

Keep up the good work!!

Cheers, JDZ
(Offline)

Old 18th August 2005, 03:19   #3
wizbang
WEB MERMEN

Inspo-Meg-PosMkVI-CCRDolphin
Prism,rEVO,Mk15.5,KISS,Hmblds
wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chris)
Dolphins
I resemble that remark.

Thanks that is great especially for those of us far far away from home.
I like quite a few but the one of the sharp edged bow and the divers is nifty.
Thanks Wiz
(Offline)

Old 18th August 2005, 04:47   #4
Steve
Ladies bring a plate

Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Steve
Nice photos Chris, although it is a shame you couldnít find the time to get a shot of my old rack. Iím keen to know if it is still there. Didnít you find it a little bit disturbing taking photos of a bloke pretending to be Cher and Kate Winslet?

Old 18th August 2005, 04:56   #5
Chris
Scuba Imports Australia

rEVO III rMS
Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg
Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Chris
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve)
Nice photos Chris, although it is a shame you couldnít find the time to get a shot of my old rack. Iím keen to know if it is still there. Didnít you find it a little bit disturbing taking photos of a bloke pretending to be Cher and Kate Winslet?
Hi Steve
I found your room but the bunks have been removed and there is a BIG hole where your bed was

Ahh yes the Cher and Kate Winslet images disturbing indeed, but you now how it is with SK owners after all you trained him

Cheers
Chris
(Online)

Old 18th August 2005, 08:53   #6
caveseeker7
Stefan Besier

PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS
(still owned) MK15
caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool shots, Chris, thanks. :D
(Offline)

Old 27th August 2005, 05:30   #7
Jason Blackwell
Bloody Rebreathers!

O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2
Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon
Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Jason Blackwell Send a message via MSN to Jason Blackwell Send a message via Yahoo to Jason Blackwell Send a message via Skype™ to Jason Blackwell
Thumbs up

As most of the divers on the day are members of this board, I have added their names to what they were diving:

2 qty Dolphins Me (Jason) and Wrecked (Nick)

1 qty Meg Robert Cook

1 qty Inspo Damon

1 qty Classic KISS Rickeboy (Rick)

3 qty Sport KISS Alden, Brett & Nathan

1 qty PRISM Chris

Stay tuned for another trip, this time for a single 1.5 hour dive
(Offline)