It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories CCR - Closed Circuit Rebreathers Other Other CCR Rebreathers Mark 15x

Old 8th March 2007, 19:20   #1
chunter
I like diving

Mk15.5, Mk15
Inpisspiration, KISS
chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of
Wanted...SPHERES!!! $1,500.

Ok...you can stop laughing now. I know that spheres are not easy to find, but I wanted to throw this out just in case someone has an old 15 laying around who would look at selling their spheres. I'm not looking for composite spheres, only Inconel or steel. I'll pay $1,500 each if they are in good condition.

PM me! :)
(Offline)

Old 9th March 2007, 08:47   #2
Mikel-Deko
RBW Member

HH Inspiration / Joki
Dolphin, Megalodon, RGU
Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough
Re: Wanted...SPHERES!!! $1,500.

For this price i will convert one al80

Good luck.

Mikel
(Offline)

Old 9th March 2007, 16:37   #3
chunter
I like diving

Mk15.5, Mk15
Inpisspiration, KISS
chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mikel-Deko) View Original Post
For this price i will convert one al80

Good luck.

Mikel
If you can convert it into an Inconel sphere with valve...you've got yourself a deal!
(Offline)

Old 11th March 2007, 12:06   #4
SteveL
RBW Member

SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice

sorry mate - still laughing - they are pretty hard to find.

Like the proverbial rocking horse sh*t

Steve
(Offline)

Old 12th March 2007, 10:49   #5
MB
Banned

MB is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm:

Two parkerized (one black, one yellow) CCR-1000 spheres sitting under the bench gathering dust.

Both with Draeger DIN valves........ (!!).

One sphere still has the original TAVCO sticker on the side.

Have a CIS I want to buy.

(scratches head)....

Dave
(Offline)

Old 5th April 2007, 04:39   #6
Carls
RBW Member

Carls will become famous soon enough Carls will become famous soon enough Carls will become famous soon enough Carls will become famous soon enough

Quote: (Originally Posted by chunter) View Original Post
Ok...you can stop laughing now. I know that spheres are not easy to find, but I wanted to throw this out just in case someone has an old 15 laying around who would look at selling their spheres. I'm not looking for composite spheres, only Inconel or steel. I'll pay $1,500 each if they are in good condition.

PM me! :)
Are you still looking? I will have two never used steel spheres due in Friday. Let me know if you are still interested.
Carl
(Offline)

Old 6th April 2007, 08:47   #7
chunter
I like diving

Mk15.5, Mk15
Inpisspiration, KISS

Quote: (Originally Posted by Carls) View Original Post
Are you still looking? I will have two never used steel spheres due in Friday. Let me know if you are still interested.
Carl
Thanks Carl (and everyone else for laughing at me), but I did manage to find a set of Inconels :D Weren't cheap...but hey.

Carl, I bet someone will take those off your hands.

Aloha,
Charlie
(Offline)

Old 18th May 2009, 14:28   #8
ajrst
RBW Member

ajrst is an unknown quantity at this point

Contact me buddy, i might have something for you!
(Offline)