+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: England Cricketing Champions!

New Member The Moustache is on a distinguished road The Moustache is on a distinguished road The Moustache's Avatar

England Cricketing Champions!

Rah rah!

England beat New Zealand in a one day match.

Show us your ***s Ceebee!

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Re: England Cricketing Champions!

You got the hotmail address. You seen everything else.

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Dear Queenie,
    I know this trouncing by Our Boys will be hard for you to take. Being both one of the most famous centre-forwards in the West Island Cricketers, and engaged to me, it may make things difficult for you. Don't let the bigger boys in the team get nasty. You must tell someone sensible if they start to make life difficult for you...just because all my coaching tips and the benefit of my wisdom finally paid off for the England squad.

I will understand if you want to call the whole thing off, so I am returning your ring...I will never be able to look at the ring-pull of a beer can again without thinking how it looked so right on my finger....

It's better this way. I am just a distraction to you. You need all your concentration for goal-scoring, or you'll end up in the West Island Croquet team again...and you know how badly the World Cup went for you....

Be brave Queenie, remember, West Island needs you.

Ceebs xxx

Ok, I'm getting in first with this before the Eye-Candies start....

Knowing that it was Australia Day, purely out of consideration, we lost this one before the sun went down so as not to distract you from the evening's celebrations. Another self-less act of kindness towards Johnny Foreigner...

Ceebs xx

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

NOOO... it wasn't selfless, it was bloody annoying, I'm stuck at work on the ONLY public holiday of the year that I care about, and the only thing that would make the day bearable, would be watching the cricket, which was due to finish an hour before I finished, hence making the day bearable!!! And what do the bloody useless pom's do? Get all out in 2 hours, the game is finished by 7pm, and I have 3 hours of total boredom to contend with...

Not happy... isn't there anyone out there that can at least provide a CONTEST??? Much as I love it when we win, its getting a bit tedious watching us win with the bonus point, and not even get tested every single game...

/rant (can you tell that I'm grumpy at having to work Australia Day?)
    Last edited by sadave; 26th January 2007 at 11:46.

Quote Originally Posted by sadave  View Original Post

Not happy... isn't there anyone out there that can at least provide a CONTEST???
    Okies, Dave. Give me half an hour and I'll be round with the Twister...

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Quote Originally Posted by sadave  View Original Post
    NOOO... it wasn't selfless, it was bloody annoying, I'm stuck at work on the ONLY public holiday of the year that I care about, and the only thing that would make the day bearable, would be watching the cricket, which was due to finish an hour before I finished, hence making the day bearable!!!
    /rant (can you tell that I'm grumpy at having to work Australia Day?)
    You still working at one of the hot dog stands on the South Bank

Just kidding mate, I'm bitter and twisted and as discussed as you!

Andrew Martin Ward AMW will become famous soon enough AMW will become famous soon enough AMW will become famous soon enough AMW will become famous soon enough AMW's Avatar
    KISS

Nome brew side mount

Too sad to talk about it (much) we just have no fight in us. I am back in the nets next week (for my club team) and getting my leg spin back up to just about reasonable .

So maybe I could offer to play (I can not see I would be any worse).

Lets get the team home and end the embarrassment.

Andrew

Embarrassed? Don't be embarrassed! We still managed to pi$$ the Ozzies off...and they won! How's that for a game plan! See, it's not always about winning....sometimes it's about making the victory a little bit hollow.

Sorry we ruined your day, Eye-Candy. Shall I bring more beer?

Ceebs xxx

Banned Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del's Avatar
    JJ, it rocks!

Sports KISS

The cricket was such a joke we gave up on drinking beer at a mate's and went to the pub to listen to a feral 80's cover band.

I hear the Aussie team is staying at home for the next match to do the BBQ and sending in the Second Ermington Cubs french cricket team instead. It seems they need the match play for their upcoming meet with the Third Rooty Hill Girl Guide squad.
    Last edited by Andy Del; 26th January 2007 at 18:47. Reason: hangover spelling

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast