+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cave Diving Guide to Eastern France

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Cave Diving Guide to Eastern France

The fourth edition of The Cave Diving Guide to Eastern France has been completed. A few more caves have been added and some access changes to a couple of others.

In the past there were supply problems due to finding a local printer so now the book is published through Lulu.com

Cave Diving Guide to Eastern France by Stuart Morrison (Book) in Sports & Adventure

Cheers,

Stuart

Decodiver

Re: Cave Diving Guide to Eastern France

I've ordered mine.

Thanks.

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Much as I hate to say it, this is a great text.

Just dont let the drunken tosser email you a copy without the coords in it..... tight sweaty ;)

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EBT  View Original Post
    Much as I hate to say it, this is a great text.

Just dont let the drunken tosser email you a copy without the coords in it..... tight sweaty ;)
    Oh how I laughed. It only took two hours to go through the Word file deleting all the grid references and then PDF'ing it. I wouldn't do that for anyone but you :D

Stop complaining, at least I didn't flog you one that was three years out of date and tell you that you were getting a bargain...

Cheers,

Stuart

RBW Member chrisch is an unknown quantity at this point chrisch's Avatar

Oi. Where's mine? Hope the house move went OK. If this sodding rain ever stops I might go and dive sometime :D

Chris

+ Reply to Thread