+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Florida Rebreather Review and Experience Course

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Florida Rebreather Review and Experience Course

ADM Rebreather Review and Experience Course

Join Advanced Diver Magazine, Off the Wall Adventures of Lakeland Florida, Diverite, Jetsam Technologies, Silent Diving Systems, and Innerspace technologies for a day of hands on, in your face rebreather review and in pool experience course.

Rebreathers highlighted are the KISS Sport, KISS Classic, Diverite Optima, Silent Diving Systems Evolution and Inspiration, and Innerspaces Megalodon.

Course will be held on Feb 25th, 2007 at Off the Wall Adventures in Lakeland Florida.

Registration cost is only $25 and includes a free subscription to ADM, lunch, drinks, pool session, and instructor fees. Only 30 spaces are available!

Please check out the following link for additional information and registration.

offthewall

Curt Bowen
    Publisher ADM

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Florida Rebreather Review and Experience Course

For anyone that is in the middle of researching units, this is an excellent tool to use in narrowing down your candidates.

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

I participated in one of these a while back and all people involved felt it was a great experience.

I also highly recommend this function to anyone interested in learning about rebreathers and what their purchasing options might be.

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

yep,
    if you are lurking around...make the drive, it will change your life, open your eyes and maybe even change your mind about the rebreather you actually were planning on getting in the start. I went dreaming of an Inspo and left lusting over the KISS. :D well, It was more like...inspo.kiss.inspo.evo.meg.meg.kiss.inspo.evo .boris.meg.evo.kiss.kiss.kiss.

No Viz is BAD Viz almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1's Avatar

Is anyone going to this Experience Day going by Sydney and prepared to pick me up.

Why are you guys so far away??? Or is it just that I am too far away??? :)

Would love to go..

ENJOY!!!!!!

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Curt
    I am under the assumption that as along as the on-line regstration went through everything is kosher. Is this a safe assumption or do you recommend a follow-up call.

Thanks
    Tony Flaris
    Lillia Loriz

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Yes, Once the class if full (23 signed up so far) I will post the course is closed and email those who sign up afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by tflaris  View Original Post
    Curt
    I am under the assumption that as along as the on-line regstration went through everything is kosher. Is this a safe assumption or do you recommend a follow-up call.

Thanks
    Tony Flaris
    Lillia Loriz

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Thanks Curt. Looking forward to it.

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Only have a couple more slots available.

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Hi Curt,

I just placed my order. I couldn't resist.

Jason