+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mini Kompressor, the smallest one?

hell is in the details Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T's Avatar
    JOKI/rEVO/HOME MADE

EDO04 Ray

Mini Kompressor, the smallest one?

Dont want to Hijack a previous thread from Barry law
    Just want to show you one of the smallest compressor in the world ( if you dont know it )
    I used it for years even when I was diving OC with twin 20 liters and buddy.
    Stay in my gararge now because have a biggest and electrical one, but so lovely that I cant sell it.
    Just need one hand to carrie it
    MaVoTec Start
    It wasnt the same name at that time but its the same one

Cheers Marc

hell is in the details Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T's Avatar
    JOKI/rEVO/HOME MADE

EDO04 Ray

Re: Mini Kompressor, the smallest one?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc T  View Original Post
    Dont want to Hijack a previous thread from Barry law
    Just want to show you one of the smallest compressor in the world ( if you dont know it )
    I used it for years even when I was diving OC with twin 20 liters and buddy.
    Stay in my gararge now because have a biggest and electrical one, but so lovely that I cant sell it.
    Just need one hand to carrie it
    MaVoTec Start
    It wasnt the same name at that time but its the same one

Cheers Marc
    Dont know why it dont take the complete link so in the website have a look at number 6 Mavotec VOMICO

JOKI/rEVO/HOME MADE

EDO04 Ray

Quote Originally Posted by alfazulu  View Original Post
    How did the compressor rate? How long does it take to fill a 10 or 20 ltr. cylinder with it? Does it run hot?
    It is 4m3/h ( 4000 liters in an hours ) not so bad for such a small thing.
    Mine has a fue enginel so only outside use and yes I notice it run hot, need to be carefull when the weather is hot and/or if you have plenty tanks to fill.

You can easily go to 250 and 300 bars.

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

The name sounds a bit unfortunate in English. :D
    Something that compresses breathing gas and starts with "vomi" ...

+ Reply to Thread