Thread: RBW Party Raffle Prizes

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

RBW Party Raffle Prizes

Hello,

Please, please, please support the following companies which supported Rebreather World by donating prizes for the DEMA party raffle. I don't know all of those who donated, but can thank those with prizes I and my dive buddies won:

Going Under Dive Center in MN, USA for the Fourth Dimension dry suit under garments... which we had targeted during the DEMA show as the most promising and desired for our new dry suits.

Nuvair (I assume, somone please correct me if someone else donated this) for the O2 Quickstick. An super rugged O2 analyser that I've been lusting over since I first saw one a year ago.

Sea Pearls dive cylinders for the four 9.9 pound jugs of Sofnolime. One can never have enough -- and I just switched to the Meg from a ExtendAir system Azimuth I certain need lots!

Steam Machines Inc for the 44 pound tub of Sodasorb. Yep... just can't have enough. This should hold me over until after the training!

Golem Gear for the Gators, and T-Shirt, and Dew Rag. Who doesn't need a Dew Rag! And this was sooooo colorful!

InnerSpace Systems for the T-Shirts. Clasic black and as a new Meg owner -- AWSOME!

Ok, so we probably purchased a few too many tickets... but Rebreather World is well worth supporting! I figured there would be far more tickets sold. Nex time folks -- don't hesitate!

I know that there were other companies, but I don't have a list. I hope the others get recognized as well.

Sincerely,

Paul

Earning the green stuff.. webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead's Avatar

Re: RBW Party Raffle Prizes

Didn't Bruce donate a Shearwater head to be given away? And didn't Steve at ISC win it? That has to be the best prize and most ironic winner of the whole show.

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webhead  View Original Post
    Didn't Bruce donate a Shearwater head to be given away? And didn't Steve at ISC win it? That has to be the best prize and most ironic winner of the whole show.
    Bruce donated a shearwater hud, and steve from the land of OZ won it. Lucky dog!!!:D

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Damn Paul - just how many prizes did you win!!! Barrie from Dive Tech in Ireland donated the O2 Quickstick.

Stuart

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    #### Paul - just how many prizes did you win!!! Barrie from Dive Tech in Ireland donated the O2 Quickstick.

Stuart
    Thank you Barrie at Dive Tech!!! A wonderful prize I'm very excited about.

In terms of how many I won... well.. you don't really want to know....:D

Sincerely,

Paul

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulTG2  View Original Post
    Thank you Barrie at Dive Tech!!! A wonderful prize I'm very excited about.

In terms of how many I won... well.. you don't really want to know....:D

Sincerely,

Paul
    Hi Paul,

If you had a red shirt on the video shows you collecting a few prizes.

I remember chatting with you whilst eating my grub.

Congratulations anyway and the correct company name is Divertec it's short for 'Diver Technical Equipment Supplies Limited' a bit of a mouthfull hence divertec.net

Regards

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

The um, Innerspace T shirt was donated by CCR technologies, the DeltaP folks, the shirt was meant for the event Innerspace, at Divetech in Cayman island, not the company ISC which makes the meg. I was supposed to hit Leon up for a couple meg shirts to give away, but in the rush to get ready and get that silly tux etc, I forgot. the shirt has the logo for the ouroboros on it.

what do you expect for a guy who bought over $200 worth of tickets, nice haul dude!

i posted a list of the other sponsors on another thread about the dema party

RBW Member Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought's Avatar
    rEvo,Meg,Inspo,Titan,Prism2

SCR's,Optima,MkVI,KISS

Hello All

I am not trying to hijack a thread, and I concur that the support for the RBW party was awesome - thanks everyone.

If I missed the correct thread please moderators move this....but I really want to give Stuart and the rest of the RBW supports a big THANK YOU for the tremendous effort that went into making the Rebreather World DEMA party a fantastic event. Stuart should be patted on the back for putting together a first class event; fancy event room with stage and sound system, great food - nice display, fast easy access to alcohol! - Good bar service, nice prize raffle, very considerate award ceremony.

Congratulations to each of the recipients of the RBW Awards well deserved!

The fact that he was able to bring together so many key people in the industry in a relaxed festive atmosphere speaks volumes to the professionalism that has kept RBW a popular site for divers of all levels. This is a small industry with passionate people who each have their own vision of how to produce and distribute a product that we share, it is very cool to see them all get together and socialize.

I know from past experience how much work it takes to put together this type of event, so if Stuart is willing I would beg him to please keep this event going each year. If you missed it, yeh it was a great time!!!!

Thanks Stuart and all of the DEMA Party organizers! (ohh.. that mustache tickles!)

Deep Thought