Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: No Dema infos , yet

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Question Re: No Dema infos , yet

So, great party etc but anything innovative at DEMA? Any new "killer ap"?

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

Re: No Dema infos , yet

Other than a nifty-looking CO2 sensor? Not really. But a hockey puck with cut off wires does not a "sensor" make.

Want to impress me? Show me one operating, where I can blow into a plenum and see the CO2 in my breath..... now that might impress.....

(Of course this is somewhat anecdotal; I was at the party but not DEMA proper....)

Banned - Threat of Litigation AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9's Avatar

;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis  View Original Post
    Other than a nifty-looking CO2 sensor? Not really. But a hockey puck with cut off wires does not a "sensor" make.

Want to impress me? Show me one operating, where I can blow into a plenum and see the CO2 in my breath..... now that might impress.....

(Of course this is somewhat anecdotal; I was at the party but not DEMA proper....)
    Whose looked like a puck?

There were 4 companies with working CO2 sensors at the show, if you went in. I did try some out, from competitors who know me, and the ones I tried worked. You get quite a headache if you test everyones' in one day.

You are welcome any time to come and breathe into ours. If you come before May, bring a coat. A shop nearby has decent vodka to help with the headache. We also have CO2 cylinders and test chambers, with windows, to save you the pain. That way, you know the source of the headache

Cheers

Alex
    Last edited by AD_ward9; 15th November 2006 at 20:21.

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AD_ward9  View Original Post
    There were 4 companies with working CO2 sensors at the show
    Could you list these 4 companies please ?
    (Anyone else who attended DEMA and saw CO2 sensors could also answer since Alex might not want to do free plugs for his competitors)

And which ones are available for ordering ?
    Last edited by decoweenie; 15th November 2006 at 20:29.

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

(and, of course, how you talk to all of them....) :)

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Alex had one, Tom had one, remour was bubbleseekers had one - not sure about the other.

CEO-Shearwater
    bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri's Avatar
    rEvo, JJ

Meg,CCR2000,KISS,Inspo,Dolphin

I saw Bubbleseeker's and I also saw Tom's. I would call them prototypes.

I talked to Alex, but we didn't get around to CO2. I think we both agree that a CO2 sensor with the right price is a good thing. It's more fun to talk about your disagreements.

Ian Middlebrook talked about one, but I didn't see anything.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge.
    http://www.shearwater.com

Banned - Threat of Litigation AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bgpartri  View Original Post
    I saw Bubbleseeker's and I also saw Tom's. I would call them prototypes.

I talked to Alex, but we didn't get around to CO2. I think we both agree that a CO2 sensor with the right price is a good thing. It's more fun to talk about your disagreements.

Ian Middlebrook talked about one, but I didn't see anything.
    You got the four. Iain had one there in the flesh as well: I tested it myself.

Cheers

Alex

Supporting Member kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone's Avatar
    Classic Kiss Hammerhead

Sport Kiss Hammerhead

Hi Alex
    Any idea when yours will be avaliable?
    Also will it be avaliable as a aftermarket mod?
    Thanks
    Kevin

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Thanks guys.

Sounds like they are all one-offs or prototypes at the moment, and not commercially available anytime soon...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast