+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Get your SAFT Batteries here!

CCR Instructor devilgas is an unknown quantity at this point devilgas's Avatar

Get your SAFT Batteries here!

Tired of high costs?

I found the SAFT here for $ 4.00 each (tabs removed) batch.

Regular price is $6.00 each, no quantity minimums.

The Battery Station
    417-257-7799
    The Battery Station Lithium Lead NiMH NiCad Ion Batteries

Sorry it took so long to find my invoice John

RBW Member dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev has a spectacular aura about dvrstev's Avatar

Re: Get your SAFT Batteries here!

Thanks John As a new O2PTIMA diver I go through a lot of batteries just to be cautious.

Steve

RBW Member Tecdiverfl is an unknown quantity at this point Tecdiverfl's Avatar

Kewl thanks for the hook - up

Marty

Rebreathers Rock Recrebreather is on a distinguished road Recrebreather is on a distinguished road Recrebreather's Avatar

Great price and great service.

Thanks for the lead.

EBT called me stroppy! Jordan will become famous soon enough Jordan will become famous soon enough Jordan will become famous soon enough Jordan's Avatar

Tabs removed sounds like the solder in version that has had the solder tabs removed....I think I'll continue to use the more expensive SAFT's with my HH's to make sure I don't run into any connectivity issues.

CCR Instructor devilgas is an unknown quantity at this point devilgas's Avatar

The tabs removed items are a limted quantity batch, $4 ea. I have been using them all summer with no issues in the Hammerhead handsets at all.

Their normal stock of SAFT batteries are $6 ea.

Enjoy

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Here is another source at $1.95 ea and free shipping. I have just received a small quantity and will be testing them out in the HH over the coming weeks. I cut off the leads and filed them flat and does not seem to be a connection issue in the HH controller so far.

http://www.emtcompany.com/products/ls14500.htm?gclid=CIGwxYG67YcCFRFzOAoddTs9kA

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Here is another source at $1.95 ea and free shipping. I have just received a small quantity and will be testing them out in the HH over the coming weeks. I cut off the leads and filed them flat and does not seem to be a connection issue in the HH controller so far.

http://www.emtcompany.com/products/l...FRFzOAoddTs9kA
    Please let us know how the testing goes.

Rebreathers Rock Recrebreather is on a distinguished road Recrebreather is on a distinguished road Recrebreather's Avatar

I received 12 of the $1.95 Saft Batteries from EMT.
    I removed the leads, filed the "clipped" piece flat and they work great. I used them in my HH Inspo last weekend. did two dives, total run time was just over three hours, no battery issues what so ever.

I checked the volatage and expire dates, all OK.

RRB

RBW Member whaam68 is an unknown quantity at this point whaam68's Avatar

I ordered 10 safts from West Florida components for my HS last Thursday. Found them on ebay $4.99 (for 10) & $9 shipping to the UK. They turned up in the UK today & have the solder tabs but at $1.40 each I can live with the filing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast