+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: NEC dive show RBW gathering

Temp Read Only Mode ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada's Avatar

Re: NEC dive show RBW gathering

i may be there on Sunday
    if I'm blown out :D

RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar

hi everyone
    also going to be at nec will try to get to meet some of you.
    to you administraters out there this forum is one of the best, time to give somthing back. if all the people writing their names down here and any other member for that matterwere to put forward 10 or 15 quid to the forum, at the end of sunday you pick a name and that name will get one of my ali boxes delivered free any where in the uk. its a bit short notice i know, would it even be possible. wouldnt be worth it for a couple of names, the offer would stay open if you prefered longer to organize somthing.let me know if this a good bad or even legal way of supporting the forum
    mike :)

Quote Originally Posted by michael hearn  View Original Post
    hi everyone
    to you administraters out there this forum is one of the best, time to give somthing back. if all the people writing their names down here and any other member for that matterwere to put forward 10 or 15 quid to the forum, at the end of sunday you pick a name and that name will get one of my ali boxes delivered free any where in the uk. its a bit short notice i know, would it even be possible. wouldnt be worth it for a couple of names, the offer would stay open if you prefered longer to organize somthing.let me know if this a good bad or even legal way of supporting the forum
    HI Michael

I think it is a very good idea to help this forum.
    mean while thanks to all administrators for there time and there good work .keep it up Guy's

I am in for it

Nader

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N.Bassily  View Original Post
    HI Michael

I think it is a very good idea to help this forum.
    mean while thanks to all administrators for there time and there good work .keep it up Guy's

I am in for it

Nader
    I am in, having a chance to get one of your sexy boxes and if not help RBW....good idea!

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

hi everyone
    £15???
    Count me in.

Brent

Too darn sexy to turn down. Do you do a polished one;) ?
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Barrie

Are you with the Solus Boys again this year? Whereabouts are you staying this year?

See you soon

Lou

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Lou (Sat)
    Paul + Xtina (Sat)
    Brent - Divetheworld (14th)
    Ben (Probably Sat 14th)
    john (narked at 90) (14th)
    Ian (Sat)
    Uri (probably)(Sat)
    JonnyB (Sat. & Sun. @ DiveTek Cyprus stand)
    Rob Jones (Sat. & Sun. @ DiveTek Cyprus stand)
    essexbloke (Sat)
    Peter S aka Scubascooby
    Juz (Sat)
    Blanaid (Sat)
    caveseeker7 (probably :D ) (Sat)
    Janos (Sat.)
    Jo (megalodonna) On Sat
    Barrie Law (Sat/Sun)
    Mark ( Sat & Sun rec-n-tec stand )
    Zepp (Sat and maybe Sunday)
    Nader Bassily (sat & Sun )
    Huw (Sun)
    Deep Star (Working??)
    Dave C (Sat)

Got me an exhibitors invite!! Whoo hoo!
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

to you administraters out there this forum is one of the best, time to give somthing back. if all the people writing their names down here and any other member for that matterwere to put forward 10 or 15 quid to the forum, at the end of sunday you pick a name and that name will get one of my ali boxes delivered free any where in the uk.
    Great idea Michael, thanks!

We'll have a chat about it in the staff forum and come back to you, although I think as you said, its probably too short notice for this weekend.

/Zak

Staying Silent! Mostly... Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent's Avatar

Lou (Sat)
    Paul + Xtina (Sat)
    Ben (Probably Sat 14th)
    Ian (Sat)
    Uri (probably)(Sat)
    essexbloke (Sat)
    Peter S aka Scubascooby
    Juz (Sat)
    Blanaid (Sat)
    Janos (Sat.)
    Jo (megalodonna) On Sat
    Barrie Law (Sat/Sun)
    Huw (Sun)
    Deep Star (Working??)
    Dave C (Sat)
    Neil (Sat)

Bit cheeky I know :o , I have pallet of Sofnolime I need to get shot of going for £59 a tub, if anyone wants some pm me and I can bring it with me. (No it's not near expiry date either!)

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Lou (Sat)
    Paul + Xtina (Sat)
    Ben (Probably Sat 14th)
    Ian (Sat)
    Uri (probably)(Sat)
    essexbloke (Sat)
    Peter S aka Scubascooby
    Juz (Sat)
    Blanaid (Sat)
    Janos (Sat.)
    Jo (megalodonna) On Sat
    Barrie Law (Sat/Sun)
    Huw (Sun)
    Deep Star (Working??)
    Dave C (Sat)
    Neil (Sat)
    Paul Raymaekers (Sun)

no one at the bar at 12 PM on sunday????:o

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...