+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dive rite Optima

Not a euphemism! woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody's Avatar

Dive rite Optima

I see that there is a new unit from Dive Rite about to be launched, can anybody tell me anything about it. A comparison with other systems would be good as this is being made by what i perceive to be a big company in the diving world. I hope that it would a top spec well thought out piece of kit.

Thanks again in advance

Mike

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Dive Rite O2ptima

We've discussed the Dive Rite O2ptima quite a bit.
    Why don't you catch up on the thread, and if you have further questions, ask.

+ Reply to Thread