+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dive Tables

RBW Member clanger is an unknown quantity at this point clanger's Avatar

Dive Tables

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of dive tables for rebreather diving at a set point of 1.3?

RBW Member Okidiver will become famous soon enough Okidiver will become famous soon enough Okidiver will become famous soon enough Okidiver's Avatar

Re: Dive Tables

Quote Originally Posted by clanger  View Original Post
    Does anyone know where I can get a copy of dive tables for rebreather diving at a set point of 1.3?
    The Bozanic book Mastering Rebreathers Appendix A has USN & Buhlmann constant PO2 tables.

Rick

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Or make your own using any of the free deco software programs (i.e. DDPLAN, etc.)

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

IANTD has a great full range of CCR table that are waterproof and based on VPM-B.

Dive safe

Mark

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie  View Original Post
    Or make your own using any of the free deco software programs (i.e. DDPLAN, etc.)
    I tried to use DDplan but profiles are too much different from Proplanner and deep stops start very shallow! What GF do you use on it?

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I carry the IANTD PPO2 tables in my pocket . . . just in case.

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Farrugia  View Original Post
    I tried to use DDplan but profiles are too much different from Proplanner and deep stops start very shallow! What GF do you use on it?
    Proplanner is straight Buhlmann with DSF (Depth Safety Factor) thrown in. DDPLAN is Gradient Factor.

So they will generate different deco profile shapes. Same as if you use VPM/RGBM and compare against straight Buhlmann.

I am guessing that the deep stops started shallow was because of your GF-low was too high (i.e. like 35 or 40 by chance) ? Reduce it and see the deep stops start deeper... I dive a relatively aggressive GF profile: 10-100.

+ Reply to Thread