+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Core Upgrade completed.....

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Core Upgrade completed.....

but now I need to edit a bunch of templates.....

Usual help needed if you spot any bugs please post them in the how do i forum with bug in the title.

thanks

Stuart

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Re: Core Upgrade completed.....

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post

Usual help needed if you spot any bugs please post them in the how do i forum with bug in the title.

thanks

Stuart

test to see if quote works

thanks

Stuart
    test 2

thanks

Stuart
    jkhhjkhjk

thanks

Stuart
    fingurs crossed.....

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

jkhhjkhjk
    Can I play with you ? :D

Yay one template edit done 23 to go.....if any one is interested now the quote function links back to where the original quote came from - and when I fix the rest of the templates you will be able to quote from multiple posts in one reply very easily.

Stuart

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Yay one template edit done 23 to go.....if any one is interested now the quote function links back to where the original quote came from - and when I fix the rest of the templates you will be able to quote from multiple posts in one reply very easily.

Stuart
    So next the multi quotes? not that i've been reading up on it

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie  View Original Post
    So next the multi quotes? not that i've been reading up on it
    A way to go - right lets see if this makes more sence....

16 Templates left - and I am being lazy and leaving the hardest ones to last.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast