+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Dema list of who is going

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

Dema list of who is going

I'm making some travel plans and would like to get a idea of who is going to DEMA. please add to the list :

Billy Beal - shell-back

Resident Selkie hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat's Avatar
    Megladon

Re: Dema list of who is going

Quote Originally Posted by shell-back
    I'm making some travel plans and would like to get a idea of who is going to DEMA. please add to the list :

Billy Beal - shell-back
    Heather Choat and Brian Armstrong (Benthic)

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Billy Beal - (shell-back)
    Heather Choat - (hchoat)
    Brian Armstrong (Benthic)
    Mark Nix - (DiverKlondike)

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

So far, I am planning on it.

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Billy Beal - (shell-back)
    Heather Choat - (hchoat)
    Brian Armstrong (Benthic)
    Mark Nix - (DiverKlondike)
    Rob LaLonde - (vidodivr)

Instructor seafox is on a distinguished road seafox is on a distinguished road seafox's Avatar
    TORONTO, CANADA -Have "02ptima" will travel!
    OPTIMA

INSPIRATION CLASSIC

I am in!

Cornel Fox

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Who is Running the "Rebreather Technology/ O2 Dive Technology Booth", #1373 ? Is it someone here?

S21 M.I.B. cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier's Avatar

Dr Mike and me

Resident Selkie hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat's Avatar
    Megladon

Quote Originally Posted by cedricverdier
    Dr Mike and me
    We will have to make a point to stop by- thanks for the info. I enjoy both your posts very much.

RBW Member curt is an unknown quantity at this point curt's Avatar
    Rebreathers Australia Stingray

I'll be there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast