+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: iantd announcement

New Member Tom Mount has a spectacular aura about Tom Mount has a spectacular aura about Tom Mount has a spectacular aura about Tom Mount has a spectacular aura about Tom Mount has a spectacular aura about Tom Mount has a spectacular aura about Tom Mount's Avatar

iantd announcement

PRESS RELEASE - IANTD

Effective June 25, 2006, Tom and Patti Mount have come to an Agreement with Rudi Asseer whereby Mr. Asseer has agreed to return full financial and operational control of IANTD back to the Mounts. In doing so, all parties have agreed that all ownership, interest in and management control of IANTD has been returned to the direction of IANTD’s shareholders: Tom and Patti Mount, David Mount and Joseph Dituri. As part of the parties’ agreement, Mr. Asseer has also agreed to return all IANTD, equipment, merchandise and products to the Mounts.

While operational control of IANTD has been fully restored to the Mounts pursuant to this Agreement, certain financial issues remain outstanding and to be resolved between the Mounts and Mr. Asseer. The parties have agreed to a methodology that will hopefully assist them to resolve and transition through these difficult issues in an expeditious manner, to the benefit of both the parties and IANTD members.

As most are aware, IANTD strives to be on the cutting edge of advancements in diving technologies and we remain dedicated to continuing that pursuit. Most of you are already aware of new and more streamlined support for registrations and ordering merchandise that are being introduced. Please keep your eyes open as IANTD plans to unveil other new and inventive offerings that should assure that IANTD remains ahead of the “pack”.

All of us at IANTD look forward to serving you with professionalism and personal attention and commitment to our members’ success. IANTD knows that our success and that of our members is interwoven with bonds of strong, effective communication and mutual support. We thank each and every one of you for your cooperation, friendship and support in the past and during this upcoming and challenging transition.

Tom and Patti Mount
    and Rudi Asseer

CEO-Shearwater
    bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri's Avatar
    rEvo, JJ

Meg,CCR2000,KISS,Inspo,Dolphin

Re: iantd announcement

Great news!

I'm glad to hear things are moving forward.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge.
    http://www.shearwater.com

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Great News for all...

Safe Diving over the long holiday weekend!

Mark

Evo Driver - no standing! fr0sty8 is an unknown quantity at this point fr0sty8's Avatar

Bravo!!!

New Member P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017's Avatar

Tom,
    great to have you and Patti back at the helm.
    Pete

RBW Member rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty's Avatar

Glad to see things are looking up, Hope everyone has a safe 4th.:D

Meg dealer / IT MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto's Avatar
    Meg, Pathfinder, Sentinel, MK6

Optima and Inspiration

Hey Tom,

Great news!!!!! I'm glad to have you back ahead of IANTD.
    Michael Netto - www.megalodonbrasil.com.br
    ISC Megalodon CCR Dealer and IT
    Sentinel and Cislunar MK6 CCR Instructor
    IANTD and TDI CCR Trimix and CCR Cave Instructor

PROTEC MEXICO mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico's Avatar

yo

I think I speak for more then just me if I say we are all happy that IANTD is to continue with its great work and that this difficult time is a piece of the past.

I am looking forward to continue and participate in the great developements that have made IANTD today what it is, and be proud to be part of it.

Matt

IANTD Licensee Mexico, Central America, Cuba
    N 20' 37.617'
    W 87' 04.693'

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

I'm looking forward to recieving my cards in the post.
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Great News :)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast