+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HH manual

RBW Member TonyH is an unknown quantity at this point TonyH's Avatar

HH manual

I am trying to find the latest version of the hammerhead manual. The reason for this being that my instructor is in the process of ordering a hammerhead for Inspiration, and I wish to be conversant with the device when it arrives, hopefully not too long, training on the unit in 4 weeks.
    The Juergensen website has a "latest manual " link, but the copyright is 2003, is this it, or is there a later version?
    Thanks

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

It's Classified

Re: HH manual

Send a PM to jradomski on the list...

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Add a foot note to the manual. When ordering cells ensure they have a minimum of 10mv output in air. APD reckons you can specifie them no problem.

ATB

Mark Chase

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    I am trying to find the latest version of the hammerhead manual. The reason for this being that my instructor is in the process of ordering a hammerhead for Inspiration, and I wish to be conversant with the device when it arrives, hopefully not too long, training on the unit in 4 weeks.
    The Juergensen website has a "latest manual " link, but the copyright is 2003, is this it, or is there a later version?
    Thanks
    ask me! We will print you one up this afternoon

+ Reply to Thread