+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Terrible Expieriance - Revo Rebreather Newbie In Melbourne

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Re: Terrible Expieriance - Revo Rebreather Newbie In Melbourne

Dude.

When you have to resort to potty mouth name calling to get your message across, when you whine because none of the other kids will play with you, when you tell a disjointed story of failure to plan ahead, failure to adapt to changing circumstances, failure to maintain your kit, failure to deal with disappointment and failure to cope with criticism, it sends a very clear message.

And that message is the only person at fault here is your instructor for even accepting you as a student in the first place.

Grow up, abandon this tantrum and get your act together, then re-approach this rebreather thing with a lot more humility etc. Remember: it's all on you in the end. Because your ego salving coping strategy of getting angry and blaming other people isn't going to do you much good when yet another cockup kills or cripples you.

Alternatively: sell your rEvo, go back to open circuit. Relax, breathe a sigh of relief. And let the charter operators, your local diving community and the rebreather community all do the same.

New Rebreather Diver RoyJN is an unknown quantity at this point RoyJN's Avatar
    Inspiration vision

Quote Originally Posted by amir  View Original Post
    first of all this have nothing to do with rEvo and by doing bad promoting u will just make everybody hate you and nobody will support you , I agree with what people say above
    THE ONLY PROBLEM IS YOUR ATTITUDE ,
    YOU ARE TALKING BAD ABOUT THE BOAT , THE INSTRUCTOR , THE CREW .....
    if you spend big money on a breather well spend some extra $ and charter the boat for yourself or share cost with some ccr divers IF THEY WANT TO DIVE WITH YOU
    I pack scrubber at home . my buddy most of them are OC so 5 mins before reaching the island I will start my pre-dive jump check and pre-breathing . when boat stop I jump first and came up same time as them if they have long deco I meet them in the 6 meter stop I have dedicated computer set to their gas so I know how much deco they have
    if your instructor didn't certify you means you are not up the level of certification rEvo are very strict with their training ,( if you die on the unit its not good promoting for them )
    THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO NOW IS APOLOGIES TO EVERYBODY including the boat owner , captain , instructor .....
    10 min to unclip ?? I won't buddy up with you bye see you on surface you should have a cutter and you should have another clip
    just because you dive rebreather doesn't mean people have to do babysitting to you grow up dude and change ur attitude
    Last post in this thread but +1 to Amir's advice.

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Quote Originally Posted by fullytek  View Original Post
    So when you assembled your machine on a moving boat how did you do a reliable +- ?
    Well easy folks..
    there is boats and boats..
    Daily boat diving in Egypt for example it is absolutely normal to fully assemble the unit (including packing scrubber) on the boat..
    these are no nutshells either though

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

So when you assembled your machine on a moving boat how did you do a reliable +- ?

ps
    are you a eanx supervisor or a rebreather guru,
    Last edited by dreamdive; 6th February 2018 at 17:23. Reason: offensive post

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Quote Originally Posted by asender  View Original Post
    This is not the sort of review I wanted to write, it is thrown together at 2am and does not make much sense. I should have taken much more time to write this. I have been thinking about it for over 4 months daily.
    should have taken more time.. thinking about it for 4 month..

hmmm. ok!

rEvo III rms

You won't be able to dive the north east, the great lakes , keys or west coast.

There is nothing wrong with red boats stop talking shit.

poor gobbler.. sounds you are not welcome ;)

who needs one of the crazy canal divers that still have their shit toghether with in or outgoing tide doing deco for hours ..
    you guys are just not qualified to dive in the REAL WORLD of North America..
    it is just too great already again :D

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogenius  View Original Post
    poor gobbler.. sounds you are not welcome ;)
    lol
    A bit of homophobia never botherd me, m8

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Gobfish1  View Original Post
    lol
    A bit of homophobia never botherd me, m8
    Is "gobbler" really a homophobic term, or are you taking the piss? I thought it was a pejorative term for a turkey. But, a truly great vocabulary does require continuing education..

ybod

Quote Originally Posted by silent running  View Original Post
    Is "gobbler" really a homophobic term, or are you taking the piss? I thought it was a pejorative term for a turkey. But, a truly great vocabulary does require continuing education..
    taking the piss m8 ,

but we seem to have come a long way from the suck and blow test , ie pos/neg

seems
    you cant do them on a boat on a plain or in the car and never on your knees,
    as it may offend some dives or even the odd rocker
    Last edited by Gobfish1; 6th February 2018 at 23:51.

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Gobfish1  View Original Post
    taking the piss m8 ,

but we seem to have come a long way from the suck and blow test , ie pos/neg

seems
    you cant do them on a boat on a plain or in the car and never on your knees,
    as it may offend some dives or even the odd rocker
    As always, your sense of humor is exemplary! Thanks for that, ha!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast