+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hungry for knowledge in the Pacific NW of the USA!

RBW Member KC_Feather is an unknown quantity at this point KC_Feather's Avatar
    Aqualung CODE

Hungry for knowledge in the Pacific NW of the USA!

Good evening everyone. My name is KC. I'm an OC diver with a handful of certs in hand and have become very interested in CC diving over the past few years. I wanted to sign up and start to soak up some of your shared knowledge before taking the plunge and getting some training!

Oddly, I do already own a rebreather that used to be a demo unit and was surplus'd out a few years ago. It is an Aqualung CODE. I collect odds and ends from the surplus market and thought it was a very interesting unit. With no RB experience, I have no intention of diving it, so it'll be posted up for sale eventually.

I look forward to seeing you all around the forums.

Cheers,

KC

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Re: Hungry for knowledge in the Pacific NW of the USA!

Had to go look up about the CODE. Is it in good shape? There is a market for those types of things so you shouldn't have trouble selling it.

Welcome to RBW. If you ever come north of the border to Vancouver Island I have a few rebreathers I can show you.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member KC_Feather is an unknown quantity at this point KC_Feather's Avatar
    Aqualung CODE

Thank you for the kind offer, Dave. My girlfriend and I usually make it to Vancouver once a year in the Spring. I'll take you up on your offer.

Have a great one.

RBW Member mikecjones is an unknown quantity at this point mikecjones's Avatar
    Se7en, Inspo

Welcome to the group. Following this board is a great way to learn, but it doesn't replace diving. Take some time to try out several before you buy another one. There are a lot of good units available now. The choice of instructor is at least as important, so try out several of those as well!

FNG mcglencoe is an unknown quantity at this point mcglencoe's Avatar
    Rubber Biscuit?

rEvo

There are quite a few CCR divers here in the PNW, many would be happy to dive with you and show you our rigs.

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

theres a NW REbreathers FB page

+ Reply to Thread