+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Join TRERO at the Georgia Aquarium September 16-17, 2017

Administrator mrmidhoratio@gmail.com is an unknown quantity at this point mrmidhoratio@gmail.com's Avatar
    rEvo

Join TRERO at the Georgia Aquarium September 16-17, 2017

16fd04a8-c11f-466f-a628-bb181063171e.jpg
    Swim with Whale Sharks while Diving a Rebreather!!

Deepen your experience and extend your bottom time. In conjunction with their renowned SCUBA program, Georgia Aquarium offers a try-dive rebreather program. No bubbles! You will enjoy the majestic whale sharks, manta rays, sawfish sharks and other exotic species while diving in one of the newest and most innovative rebreathers to date. Dive time is one hour with another 1.5 hours of orientation. An Open Water certification is all that is required for participation. All equipment is provided, but you are encouraged to bring your personal masks. An open circuit program with a dive time of 30 minutes is also available and will be offered at a different time than the closed circuit program.

This exhibit and ranges in depth from 20 to 33 feet deep. Thousands of fish including whale sharks, zebra sharks, sawfish, leopard whiprays, bowmouth guitarfish, humphead wrasses, pompano and wobbegongs are contained in 6.3 million gallons of water.

Both programs include admission to the Aquarium, access to all presentations and galleries, equipment, certificate of participation, exclusive t-shirt, souvenir photo and a HD video of your experience.

Cost: Closed Circuit - $495.95 + tax
    Cost: Open Circuit - $335.95 + tax

The Georgia Aquarium participates with many local hotels. More information can be found
    here

Space is very limited on each day for both closed circuit and open circuit.
    Contact us today to reserve your spot!

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: Join TRERO at the Georgia Aquarium September 16-17, 2017

Great idea. Wish we could do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member haaginheimer is an unknown quantity at this point haaginheimer's Avatar
    KISS GEM (modified)

Dolphin, Prism 2, Poseidon

I had a chance to do the snorkel in the Georgia Aquarium which actually inspired me to take up diving just so I could dive that tank. My 100th dive was on a Poseidon Se7en in the Aquarium tank. It was awesome. Highly recommend the experience if you get a chance.

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

I was going to forward this to randy thornton for a chuckle but i think his reply would be "Been there done that aint goin back".

RBW Member haaginheimer is an unknown quantity at this point haaginheimer's Avatar
    KISS GEM (modified)

Dolphin, Prism 2, Poseidon

it's definitely a one time kind of thing... the whale sharks coming by and bumping you was pretty neat... since I have yet to get an ocean dive with large pelagics

+ Reply to Thread