+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Divesoft BOV independet review

RBW Member Divesoft, LLC is an unknown quantity at this point Divesoft, LLC's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Divesoft BOV independet review

On attached link please find an independent review of our BOV:

http://www.rebreathing.space/blog/

Best regards

Mat
    Divesoft

RBW Member Nubium is an unknown quantity at this point Nubium's Avatar
    Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

Re: Divesoft BOV independet review

Quote Originally Posted by Divesoft, LLC  View Original Post
    On attached link please find an independent review of our BOV:

http://www.rebreathing.space/blog/

Best regards

Mat
    Divesoft
    They call it the Ibov, but it is not the iBov is it? the iBov is the different BOV for Divesoft BMCL's, or am I wrong?

RBW Member Divesoft, LLC is an unknown quantity at this point Divesoft, LLC's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by Nubium  View Original Post
    They call it the Ibov, but it is not the iBov is it? the iBov is the different BOV for Divesoft BMCL's, or am I wrong?
    You're right. iBOV is the one with manual addition valves on it. This particular review is regarding the classic BOV.

Best

RBW Member UdiFreeze is an unknown quantity at this point UdiFreeze's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

This is the box i got the product in...

Attached Images

CCR Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by UdiFreeze  View Original Post
    This is the box i got the product in...

iBOV is the term we use here in USA for our Divesoft BOV equipped with ADV and/or MAVs. Term Divesoft BOV we use for devices without these function.

Best

Mat

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Divesoft, LLC  View Original Post
    iBOV is the term we use here in USA for our Divesoft BOV equipped with ADV and/or MAVs. Term Divesoft BOV we use for devices without these function.
    So you supplied one for reveiw in the wrong box?

FWIW, I'd be more interested in hearing about this iBov with MAV's, whats that all about? Finally a replacement for the KISS SNOG?

CCR Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    So you supplied one for reveiw in the wrong box?

FWIW, I'd be more interested in hearing about this iBov with MAV's, whats that all about? Finally a replacement for the KISS SNOG?
    Our iBOV with the ADV and MAV's option will be launched for sale really soon (check our FCB facebook.com/divesoftus it will be announced there), iBOV is the same size and shape as regular BOV and will contain built-in ADV and/or MAV for O2 and Diluent mounted right on it. We had the prototype at our booth on DEMA 2016 and will be available most probably already for sale at Underwater Intervention, Beneath the sea and Scuba Show 2017.

Mat

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

So what does the "i" stand for? Wundering due to it being used internationally for "internet" based "objects" and all...

Seems to be heavily loaded, maybe too much so. Does it connect to the cloud?

CCR Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    So what does the "i" stand for? Wundering due to it being used internationally for "internet" based "objects" and all...

Seems to be heavily loaded, maybe too much so. Does it connect to the cloud?
    "i" stands for intelligent.

Mat

RBW Member AdamG is an unknown quantity at this point AdamG's Avatar

In the review it says that the 2nd stage inlet is on the left from the factory. Does anyone know if a right side feed is possible?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast