+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exceptional service

Thinker n Tinkerer Sparedone is an unknown quantity at this point Sparedone's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz

Bp240/bmr500, BG174

Exceptional service

Just a note of thanks for the quality rebreather support I've received from Don at deep exposure.

Cheers,
    Cameron

RBW Member ECho is an unknown quantity at this point ECho's Avatar
    Meg

Re: Exceptional service

+1

I've done business with them a couple if times, and they really go above and beyond!

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

great service, are you heading to Tec Week ?.

RBW Member Se7en_diver is an unknown quantity at this point Se7en_diver's Avatar
    Poseidon Se7en

Agree, Deep Exposure Dive Center is awesome. Very much appreciate Don taking care of me on my trip to Cozumel in Oct '16. I'll be back to dive with them!

+ Reply to Thread