+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water

RBW Member deepdave is an unknown quantity at this point deepdave's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water

Preparing the kit for a short holiday dip tomorrow at Stoney and I find this little hole in the drysuit.

Although super frustrating that I've lost the excuse to get away from the in-laws for a day, at least I didn't drive all the way there and have to watch from the sidelines.

James Jennings TheBcDiver is an unknown quantity at this point TheBcDiver's Avatar

Cool Re: Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water

Gaffer tape or wet gloves?

RBW Member deepdave is an unknown quantity at this point deepdave's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Re: Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water

Quote Originally Posted by TheBcDiver  View Original Post
    Gaffer tape or wet gloves?
    Too high for wet gloves, its right on the seam

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Tear-Aid type A, it should be fine for at least one dive.

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

Cool Re: Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water

Yup one monkey dont stop the show, aqua seal and duct tape works for me.Heck i think i have an old parkway that has about 20 that size! happy divin.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Here in the US we have something called "Gorilla Tape". Its kinda like Duct Tape that is much stickier and tougher. Put a properly sized piece on either side and heat it up "slightly" with a hair dryer. The heat will help soften the glue and get it to stick.

It should do the trick!!!

Dive Safe!

Mark

James Jennings TheBcDiver is an unknown quantity at this point TheBcDiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    Here in the US we have something called "Gorilla Tape". Its kinda like Duct Tape that is much stickier and tougher. Put a properly sized piece on either side and heat it up "slightly" with a hair dryer. The heat will help soften the glue and get it to stick.

It should do the trick!!!

Dive Safe!

Mark
    Yep we have gorilla tape this side of the pond too, fantastic stuff! Like gaffer tape on steroids

+ Reply to Thread