+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oeticker Pliers?

RBW Member maxguru is an unknown quantity at this point maxguru's Avatar

Oeticker Pliers?

Anyone know where I can get a pair to remove the clamps on the breathing hoses of my P2? I think Add Helium used to have them listed on their website, but I don't see them now.

Thanks!
    max

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

Re: Oeticker Pliers?

home depot. plumbing department. look at shark bite clamp section for heating/cooling lines.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanOpportunity  View Original Post
    home depot. plumbing department. look at shark bite clamp section for heating/cooling lines.
    Awesome!

RBW Member Pat O'Brien is an unknown quantity at this point Pat O'Brien's Avatar
    Hollis Prism2

I bought these off Amazon and they work great.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

If you have a homebrewing shop in your area they may have a pair to borrow. These types of claps are used on immersion coils etc and most are made in the shops.

It turns out that Add Helium still has them. Search for "Oetiker Clamp Tool" on their website and you'll get to the link below.

http://add-helium.shoplightspeed.com...lamp-tool.html

Thanks for helping!
    max

RBW Member Sidescan is an unknown quantity at this point Sidescan's Avatar

If you're only looking at occasional use, a simple pair of needle nose pliers works just fine. Come straight down on the nibs with the tip of the pliers, a slight squeeze, and they pop right open. Pretty much the same in reverse.

RBW Member AJV is an unknown quantity at this point AJV's Avatar
    P2

ESR

Quote Originally Posted by maxguru  View Original Post
    Anyone know where I can get a pair to remove the clamps on the breathing hoses of my P2? I think Add Helium used to have them listed on their website, but I don't see them now.

Thanks!
    max
    Hollis has plenty in stock and can be ordered through Add Helium or any Other dealer, PN 29124

Administrator mrmidhoratio@gmail.com is an unknown quantity at this point mrmidhoratio@gmail.com's Avatar
    rEvo

That is a link to the old store...here is the correct link:

https://store.addhelium.com/Oetiker-...ol_p_2612.html

Quote Originally Posted by maxguru  View Original Post
    It turns out that Add Helium still has them. Search for "Oetiker Clamp Tool" on their website and you'll get to the link below.

http://add-helium.shoplightspeed.com...lamp-tool.html

Thanks for helping!
    max

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Hello all, do you P2 users prefer the Oeticker clamps to the generic ss plumbing variety? If so, why? Thanks, -Andy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast