+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Sidekick section?

RBW Member jale is on a distinguished road jale is on a distinguished road jale's Avatar
    Sidekick, Joki, Flex, HH, C96

New Sidekick section?

Hi
    I am seeing a few more posts about people describing their Sidekick set-up but they are a bit everywhere and often in unrelated threads.
    Wouldn't it be better if we could have a dedicated section to make all this good information more available?
    Thanks
    Jale

RBW Member elk_hound_glasgow is an unknown quantity at this point elk_hound_glasgow's Avatar

Re: New Sidekick section?

It would be interesting to see more about the sidewinder (I originally confused it with with the sidekick).

Have KISS started delivering customer units?
    Last edited by elk_hound_glasgow; 17th December 2016 at 02:11.

RBW Member tbone1004 is an unknown quantity at this point tbone1004's Avatar
    Greenville, South Carolina, United States

they started delivering quite a while ago.... the sidewinder just had it's first course taught last week, but the sidekick has been commercial for a long time

RBW Member elk_hound_glasgow is an unknown quantity at this point elk_hound_glasgow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbone1004  View Original Post
    they started delivering quite a while ago.... the sidewinder just had it's first course taught last week, but the sidekick has been commercial for a long time
    My mistake I meant the sidewinder and misread the thread being about the same.

+ Reply to Thread