+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need for block adaptor for diligent gas

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Need for block adaptor for diligent gas

Hi guys,

I needs block adaptor to connect inflators, Boc, and Adv on my Meg.

I so far had the circular omniswivel ( I think) but need something in a straight line to hide it behind the lung t piece.... Any ideas?

I remember there was someone promoting custom machined made in here somewhere....

Spyros,
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Re: Need for block adaptor for diligent gas

Looking for the same. I got my hands on an APD Evo one but ir won't take the Miflex hose.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

I think Lance from Australia had some. I will and get in contact with him and let you know. The APD is a bit too long.

Spyros,

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

Apd use to do two different ones!
    1st was a combined o2 and dill old classic
    2nd was small individual units with about 5 ports for the evolution.
    Failing that I get lots of bits from smp\underwater version (Google)

Regards
    Baz

But I make most of my own now

Meggy Meg...

Any pictures?

Spyros,

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

I used a piece of acetal ( delrin) and machined ports in it where I wanted them.

Easy to do if you have a drill press, tap , drill bit and counter sink bit.

Meggy Meg...

" if you have the gear, then it's easy".... Wish I had them!

Spyros,

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw  View Original Post
    " if you have the gear, then it's easy".... Wish I had them!

Spyros,
    Hi my first couple I drew up on a scrap of A4 paper and took to a local engineering company, they were just brass with 3 ports top and bottom and one on the side (joining all the holes up) they were square\rectangle in shape and about 2½ inches long. From what I remember they were about £10 each (about 10yrs ago) and I had 4 made up that have all been slowly pilfered buy dive buddies over the years.
    Regards
    Baz

Added a pic of my splitter, 1 in 2 out used for my suit and wing inflation.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by turtle dude; 18th July 2016 at 19:28. Reason: Added photo

Just another Meg diver trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Megladon Apecs 2.01

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw  View Original Post
    Hi guys,

I needs block adaptor to connect inflators, Boc, and Adv on my Meg.

I so far had the circular omniswivel ( I think) but need something in a straight line to hide it behind the lung t piece.... Any ideas?

I remember there was someone promoting custom machined made in here somewhere....

Spyros,

Pretty sure this is what your looking for...

IMG_0258.jpg

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

And the other side is the same?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast