+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: X-CCR vs Inspiration

RBW Member theJonas is an unknown quantity at this point theJonas's Avatar

X-CCR vs Inspiration

Hello everyone!

Im doing some research for (my first) rebreather purchase. If anyone has an opinion on how the inspiration compares to the x-ccr Id appreciate to hear (read) it!

Im know people often give the advice to try different units but that seems to be really hard where I live so Ill settle with researching.

/Jonas
    Last edited by theJonas; 28th June 2016 at 15:21.

RBW Member keylargojimy has a little shameless behaviour in the past keylargojimy's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

HH INSPIRATION

Re: X-CCR vs Inspiration

NO comparison here just compare the build qualities. XCCR hands down..

Quote Originally Posted by theJonas  View Original Post
    Hello everyone!

Im doing some research for (my first) rebreather purchase. If anyone how an opinion on how the inspiration compares to the x-ccr Id appreciate to hear (read) it!

Im know people often give the advice to try different units but that seems to be really hard where I live so Ill settle with researching.

/Jonas

RBW Member Bryan T is an unknown quantity at this point Bryan T's Avatar

Hello everyone!

Im doing some research for (my first) rebreather purchase. If anyone how an opinion on how the inspiration compares to the x-ccr Id appreciate to hear (read) it!

/Jonas
    And I'd say AP is great. this is a problem with this question in this forum.

I have reached out to the AP owner group and instructor group to try and get you a local person to help you.

I will gladly awnser any questions I can I'm just not in your area. Hopefully I will get something for you soon.

B

RBW Member Vanny is an unknown quantity at this point Vanny's Avatar
    Inspo vision

In the uk but. http://www.dive-tech.co.uk

Train on both units.

RBW Member fullytek is an unknown quantity at this point fullytek's Avatar
    megabastard

Injection molded plastic or machined delrin? Humm tough call

RBW Member theJonas is an unknown quantity at this point theJonas's Avatar

Well maybe the build quality isn't everything. I really like the xccr on paper but its new while the inspiration is the most tested unit out there I guess?

I think I would be happy with either and maybe it will come down to what I can get my hands on. It seems really problematic to order a RB or even get a price quote. All I know so far is that it takes 2 months from order to get an inspiration. Now trying to find out how long it takes to get an xccr, in Sweden.

Thanks for input.

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Try Emailing IqSub in the Czech republic for a quote for european sales.

tel/fax:+420 596 114 762
    mob.: +420 602 480 808
    mail: iqsub@iqsub.cz

Hammerhead has the us destribution.

Michael

Well maybe the build quality isn't everything. I really like the xccr on paper but its new while the inspiration is the most tested unit out there I guess?

I think I would be happy with either and maybe it will come down to what I can get my hands on. It seems really problematic to order a RB or even get a price quote. All I know so far is that it takes 2 months from order to get an inspiration. Now trying to find out how long it takes to get an xccr, in Sweden.

Thanks for input.
    Iqsub dont seem very interested in selling their units, there is very little information on the website. Why go to all the trouble of manufacturing a unit and then make it impossible to acquire one! There is plenty of competition out there.

RBW Member kierentec is an unknown quantity at this point kierentec's Avatar
    HH, Optima, rEvo, Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by wilkinson  View Original Post
    Iqsub dont seem very interested in selling their units, there is very little information on the website. Why go to all the trouble of manufacturing a unit and then make it impossible to acquire one! There is plenty of competition out there.
    SubGravity is the worldwide distributer(besides Europe) for the X-CCR and have plenty of information on their website: http://ccr.sub-gravity.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Ferrar hyrax is an unknown quantity at this point hyrax's Avatar
    Evolution

I dove the evolution for a number of years, after a try dive on a hammerhead I decided to upgrade to the xccr. (if you are not aware the xccr is built on the same basic hardware as the hammerhead) I found it much easier to maintain trim in the hammerhead an I was looking for something that would hold up to cave diving a little better. Based on the fact that 4 out of 6 of my cave dive buddies that dive ccr are diving the hammerhead I think I have made the correct choice. I get my xccr in the end of October so I can't really give you any other good feed back until after that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast