+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Poseidon M28 Availability update

RBW Member moosecooper is an unknown quantity at this point moosecooper's Avatar
    Poseidon se7en

Re: Poseidon M28 Availability update

Got my one yesterday,But cannot charge it as the usb port on the MAC has not a lot of grunt.How did you charge yours.

RBW Member diverjoer is an unknown quantity at this point diverjoer's Avatar
    Poseidon MK6

I use a phone charger plug that can take a USB

RBW Member moosecooper is an unknown quantity at this point moosecooper's Avatar
    Poseidon se7en

Quote Originally Posted by diverjoer  View Original Post
    I use a phone charger plug that can take a USB
    Have been all over town and all the USB chargers will not charge the new computer,even a smart charger.I must have got the bummer one like the 40mt deco battery i got with the rebreather new 2odd years ago and now the head has to go back again with a power problem.And they wonder why people shot them selves.

Poseidon se7en

Quote Originally Posted by moosecooper  View Original Post
    Have been all over town and all the USB chargers will not charge the new computer,even a smart charger.I must have got the bummer one like the 40mt deco battery i got with the rebreather new 2odd years ago and now the head has to go back again with a power problem.And they wonder why people shot them selves.
    Had to get a Apple usb plug to make it charge,took 13 1/2 hrs to come up to 100%.Works now.Just need the R.B.head to be fixed and then try things out.Maybe this time things will be 100%

RBW Member mkuderik is an unknown quantity at this point mkuderik's Avatar
    Poseidon 7

Quote Originally Posted by moosecooper  View Original Post
    The Samsung Adaptive quick charger works great. It will charge the M28 from 0%. To 100% in a ccouple of hours. You need a charger with at least 2.1 Amp out put or more.
    Last edited by mkuderik; 29th March 2017 at 10:35.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4