+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to CCR's

RBW Member thetraveler1963 is an unknown quantity at this point thetraveler1963's Avatar
    none yet

Smile New to CCR's

Hello my name is Einar and I am new to the CCR world. Now that the AAA part is over I am a IANTD Divemaster and a TDI adv. Trimix diver and looking hard at joining the CCR world.

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Re: New to CCR's

Quote Originally Posted by thetraveler1963  View Original Post
    Hello my name is Einar and I am new to the CCR world. Now that the AAA part is over I am a IANTD Divemaster and a TDI adv. Trimix diver and looking hard at joining the CCR world.
    Welcom aboard

Its all good fun apart from the bit whre you suddenly burst out crying about the money you wasted geting qualified for OC tirmix :D

ATB

Mark

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: New to CCR's

Nice to meet you on RBW.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread