+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another new set of tunnels discovered on May 22, 2016 at the Tilly Foster Mine

RBW Member Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme

Dolphin

Another new set of tunnels discovered on May 22, 2016 at the Tilly Foster Mine

https://youtu.be/OUHMw-JsUuk
    John Eells, Bob Thomas, Jonah Klein and I spread out in two teams in the second dive of the day. John and Bob along the western walls, and Jonah and I headed east. This video illustrates the lower visibility we encountered in our search pattern. Both teams looked at around the same depth, as we are beginning a real organized search pattern, and at 75', we have been locating a lion's share of debris. While Jonah and I only saw the truck or van in this segment, Bob located a new tunnel on the western wall. John and Bob both confirmed from the open pit that it indeed does go some distance, and marked it for exploration next weekend. Unbelievable, locating two seperate tunnel systems in as many weeks! Thank you Todd Lichtenstein, for topside support on the day! Many thanks to the corporate support from: DUI - Diving Unlimited International, Subgravity, Underwater Light Dude, Juergensen Marine, Halcyon Dive Systems, and Blue Water Divers...

RBW Member divemedic85 is an unknown quantity at this point divemedic85's Avatar
    rEvo3 Mini

Re: Another new set of tunnels discovered on May 22, 2016 at the Tilly Foster Mine

Nice!!!

+ Reply to Thread