+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Santi Elite, or Emotion ?

Santi Elite, or Emotion ?

From what i read i seems the elite is more durable (witch im looking for if buying a new suit), but it looks like most people go for the emotion. Why ?

Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

RBW Member capelli23 is an unknown quantity at this point capelli23's Avatar
    jj

Wink Re: Santi Elite, or Emotion ?

Quote Originally Posted by the_dragon_no1  View Original Post
    From what i read i seems the elite is more durable (witch im looking for if buying a new suit), but it looks like most people go for the emotion. Why ?

Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
    Elite is very robust, perhaps too much for non professional use. The best compromise for durability and comfort is Espace (I have one since five year and is quite new) but Emotion is lighter and softer and perhaps more attractive, and I bought one some months ago to have a backup for the old one (really to get a new toy). Very comfortable.

RBW Member exposure is an unknown quantity at this point exposure's Avatar
    APD Evolution+

Santi Elite, or Emotion ?

Yep the Elite is very robust and probably more for a cave use or if you don't really care about the weight. The Emotion is made of the same material as the elite but not everywhere. All the red part is lighter and more flexible and will probably don't like scratches as much as the elite. But it is 3,2kg. The you have the emotion+ which have still more part from the elite material :)

If your diving is like cave or wreck penetration, the elite is the way to go, otherwise the emotion looks a good choice.
    Last edited by exposure; 23rd May 2016 at 09:01.

+ Reply to Thread