+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zanzibar

RBW Member mshamba is an unknown quantity at this point mshamba's Avatar
    AP evo +

Zanzibar

happily diving AP evo+ 1st rebreather to hit Zanzibar waters!

RBW Member Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT RMS

Poseidon Discovery Mark VI

Re: Zanzibar

Welcome to RBworld!
    Is there any rebreather friendly operation in Zanzibar, or you're diving on your own?

RBW Member mshamba is an unknown quantity at this point mshamba's Avatar
    AP evo +

Quote Originally Posted by Nicool  View Original Post
    Welcome to RBworld!
    Is there any rebreather friendly operation in Zanzibar, or you're diving on your own?
    My diving centre is getting set up for rebreathers, for the time being we are able to offer O2 fills (200 bar) and sofnolime 797 we are preparing for TRIMIX soon, just getting the gas and analysers and then we'll be ready to go.
    For the time being since I am the only rebreather diver in East Africa I have to endure the sound of the bubbles of my fellow divers. The best diving here is between 30 and 60 mt so it is suited for air dil or a light Trimix.
    If you are planning a trip to ZNZ send me a PM don't want to advertise my diving centre on a public forum.
    Take Care

RBW Member Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT RMS

Poseidon Discovery Mark VI

Quote Originally Posted by mshamba  View Original Post
    My diving centre is getting set up for rebreathers, for the time being we are able to offer O2 fills (200 bar) and sofnolime 797 we are preparing for TRIMIX soon, just getting the gas and analysers and then we'll be ready to go.
    For the time being since I am the only rebreather diver in East Africa I have to endure the sound of the bubbles of my fellow divers. The best diving here is between 30 and 60 mt so it is suited for air dil or a light Trimix.
    If you are planning a trip to ZNZ send me a PM don't want to advertise my diving centre on a public forum.
    Take Care
    Great! I will PM you probably in the future, maybe for a 2017 trip.
    I think you're not that alone in Eastern Africa, there's at least another RB friendly center in Mozambique.

Cheers
    Nicolas

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread