+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BMCL's

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

BMCL's

has anyone seen the Back Mounted CL's yet ?.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: BMCL's

Just got mine in the mail yesterday. But I only needed the CL itself. Jefferson told me they're still waiting on a few final touches for the MAVs. Should be any day now.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

what do they look like, Diverite have nothing on their web site, the only info available is the video on Dive Gear express

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

A lot like my JJ lungs, or the ATS Unilung, or the Subgravity BMCL, etc. just a bit more square. I have to assemble the flanges and put it together.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.
    Ken

Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Optima

I'll be interested to hear how they breathe.

RBW Member keylargojimy has a little shameless behaviour in the past keylargojimy's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

HH INSPIRATION

Quote Originally Posted by fergusbutler  View Original Post
    i'll be interested to hear how they breathe.
    your going to be waiting a long time if ken is going to give you a report! Ha...

RBW Member SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver's Avatar
    Hammerhead Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by keylargojimy  View Original Post
    your going to be waiting a long time if ken is going to give you a report! Ha...
    Sounds like you are implying Ken doesn't dive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RBW Member SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver's Avatar
    Hammerhead Hybrid

BMCL's

Quote Originally Posted by FergusButler  View Original Post
    I'll be interested to hear how they breathe.
    Contact John Jones. He has been diving the BMCL's for a while now. He can be reached at www.jpjscuba.com. He lives in Lake City, Fl. and been testing them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by keylargojimy  View Original Post
    Ken

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Ken

Do they have a tube or spiral to keep them from collapsing and holding gas at the bottom of the CL (then the highest point) when you are heads down?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast