+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inspiration Vision Rebreather for Sale (Used Once - In the Water, but Not Under)

RBW Member trznjane00 is an unknown quantity at this point trznjane00's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision Rebreather

Inspiration Vision Rebreather for Sale (Used Once - In the Water, but Not Under)

Hello!

I am looking to sell an Inspiration Vision Rebreather that was owned by my late husband. He bought it brand new from Hollywood Divers in Los Angeles, CA (I have a copy of the receipt) in July of 2010. The history behind this system is that he tried to go into the water at the beach one day, but the current and waves didn't allow him to. So although the system has been in the ocean, it never went under water. The system was cleaned and has been stored and is still in practically new condition. My husband got into a terrible motorcycle accident 6 months later (in 2011) that caused him to not dive or ride a motorcycle again. He passed away in 2013. More than the money (though I would like a fair price) I would like for this system to be used by someone who needs a rebreather, but cannot afford the full price for one. I would rather this be put to good use than keep it for sentimental reasons. Other than what I have said, I don't know anything else about the rebreather other than what I was told by Hollywood Divers and a contact at Silent Divers.

If you are interested or have any questions, please let me know. If you know anyone who maybe interested, please pass this information on.

Thank you.

Jane
    Last edited by trznjane00; 26th January 2016 at 21:15.

RBW Member bugzi is an unknown quantity at this point bugzi's Avatar
    Inspiration clasic

Re: Inspiration Vision Rebreather for Sale (Used Once - In the Water, but Not Under)

Hi , dear can you send more pictures front , site etcc..
    Thank you very much

Re: Inspiration Vision Rebreather for Sale (Used Once - In the Water, but Not Under)

Hello! I uploaded more photos. Hope these give you a better visual of it.

RBW Member bugzi is an unknown quantity at this point bugzi's Avatar
    Inspiration clasic

Quote Originally Posted by trznjane00  View Original Post
    Hello! I uploaded more photos. Hope these give you a better visual of it.
    Hi, can you post to UK ? . Do you now there around price .
    Kind Regard

Thank You Rebreather Diving World Community

Thank you for everyone's help and interest in my late husband's Inspiration Vision Rebreather I was looking to sell. I was able to find a buyer (but not through this site). I was able to get a lot of helpful information and advice from everyone who saw my original post. Thank you, they were all really helpful.

Stay safe!!!

+ Reply to Thread