+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phillipines/ Malapascua/ Evolution Dive Resort 2015

Phillipines/ Malapascua/ Evolution Dive Resort 2015

Hi Guys,

i just want to let you know that i had a cracking time with Matt Reed of Evolution Diving on the Island Malapascua.

I had taken my breather with me and Matt and his crew have taken totally care about me.

When i had any need, i just had to ask and they helped me with everything.

I didnīt bring a CCR Buddy, so i had the opportunity (well, i paid him) to dive with Matt.

Matt is a great dive buddy and knows absolutely what he is doing on his CCR.

The greatest thing on Matt is, that he loves the silent diving as i love it.

So he donīt went diving with you because of the money, no he goes diving with you because he loves diving really much.
    He also is a fair business man, if you want to go a little bit deeper, he offers you every TMX gas you want and you just pay what you use.
    As i said, you pay only for the gas you use yes. thatīs not common everywhere... but itīs really nice and you feel welcome yourself.

We made some really nice deeper wall dives and also some nice Wreck dives. They have two great wrecks you must see if you are certified for the depth.

The deeper one is the Cebu Pioneer which lies at 105m average and the other one is the Mogami Maru which lies at around 50m.

So all my thumbs up for Matt Reed and his Crew for a great holiday and a great service.
    I can totally recommend him and his beautiful Evolution Diving Resort.

By the way, his Resort Evolution Diving Resort is also a great place if you bring your wife/ girlfriend. itīs a nice and silent place where you really can come down. The Resort has only 16 Rooms which my girlfriend and i enjoyed really much because it was really quiet. They also have a great restaurant "The Craig House" where you get delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner.

But now lean back, turn on the volume and enjoy the Video:

https://vimeo.com/148780336?utm_sour...campaign=29220

All the best

Tim

PS: sorry for my bad english.... if you find some mistakes you are warmly welcome to keep them

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Phillipines/ Malapascua/ Evolution Dive Resort 2015

Wonderful!

Nice looking video! I like the thrasher shark.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Vanny is an unknown quantity at this point Vanny's Avatar
    Inspo vision

Nice video, thanks.

RBW Member Sharky1145 is an unknown quantity at this point Sharky1145's Avatar
    rEvo III hccr

Thank for the vidéo

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread