+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CCR Liberty missing info

RBW Member Mcelada is an unknown quantity at this point Mcelada's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Lightbulb CCR Liberty missing info

Hi all, i have already posted a thread on JJ dedicated section, but i would need some info on Liberty too! As you might understand i am going to buy my ECCR and now surfing the web to gather as much as info as possible....to pair with gut feelings!

Missing info on LIBERTY are:
    1) Level of assistance for manufacturer (e.g.: speed, precision, capability, timing) and necessity to send unit to Divesoft for annual maintenance
    2) Easyness of assembly / disassembly for pre/post dive and homemade maintenance
    3) Possibility to use gas cylinders from very small to large (e.g. S80)
    4) Quality of materials and accuracy of project and moulds
    5) How is it in water? I just find reports from instructors and they might be biased even if they don't want to

I apologise for listing questions, but i guess that everybody has done that when beginning!

Many thanks for your feedback!

Micky

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: CCR Liberty missing info

Hi Micky,

I am sure that you will get your questions answered shortly.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

CCR Liberty

I hope so!
    M

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Hi Micky,

I am sure that you will get your questions answered shortly.

Best regards,

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Mcelada  View Original Post
    I hope so!
    M
    In the mean time try doing an advanced search in the upper space bar under / JJ and then Liberty CCR

Best regards,
    Chett
    Chett. L

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Hi all, i have already posted a thread on JJ dedicated section, but i would need some info on Liberty too! As you might understand i am going to buy my ECCR and now surfing the web to gather as much as info as possible....to pair with gut feelings!

Missing info on LIBERTY are:
    1) Level of assistance for manufacturer (e.g.: speed, precision, capability, timing) and necessity to send unit to Divesoft for annual maintenance
    2) Easyness of assembly / disassembly for pre/post dive and homemade maintenance
    3) Possibility to use gas cylinders from very small to large (e.g. S80)
    4) Quality of materials and accuracy of project and moulds
    5) How is it in water? I just find reports from instructors and they might be biased even if they don't want to

I apologise for listing questions, but i guess that everybody has done that when beginning!

Many thanks for your feedback!

Micky
    Micky,

Here are some answers

1) There is no requirement to send the unit to manufacturer for annual maintenance. You can do that yourself. You are in Milan, so I would expect pretty fast turnarounds with the main office. Golem Gear services US and we generally send out a replacement parts immediately. All components in the CCR Liberty are plug-and-play so they are easily replaced by the user.
    2) See above, very easy to assemble and disassemble - all bayonet connections and quick connects.
    3) with the upcoming RB Adapter you can mount any bottles and any backplate on Liberty.
    4)All parts are precision machined in ISO certified facility. No moulding.
    5) I am an Instructor Trainer, thus biased :)

Here are some videos to give you more info about the CCR Liberty.
    https://vimeo.com/channels/886697

Hope it helps.

CCR Liberty

Jakub, great info. I have taken my decision....and...the winner isssssss....
    LIBERTY!! (after a try dive today). News posted soon for the course.
    Thanks everybody....and for 1.000€ I can sell the comparison table, excel based, i did for my decision!! Joking of course!
    Michele

Quote Originally Posted by lof  View Original Post
    Micky,

Here are some answers

1) There is no requirement to send the unit to manufacturer for annual maintenance. You can do that yourself. You are in Milan, so I would expect pretty fast turnarounds with the main office. Golem Gear services US and we generally send out a replacement parts immediately. All components in the CCR Liberty are plug-and-play so they are easily replaced by the user.
    2) See above, very easy to assemble and disassemble - all bayonet connections and quick connects.
    3) with the upcoming RB Adapter you can mount any bottles and any backplate on Liberty.
    4)All parts are precision machined in ISO certified facility. No moulding.
    5) I am an Instructor Trainer, thus biased :)

Here are some videos to give you more info about the CCR Liberty.
    https://vimeo.com/channels/886697

Hope it helps.

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Jakub, great info. I have taken my decision....and...the winner isssssss....
    LIBERTY!! (after a try dive today). News posted soon for the course.
    Thanks everybody....and for 1.000€ I can sell the comparison table, excel based, i did for my decision!! Joking of course!
    Michele
    Good choice - congratulations!

I did a try dive on a Liberty back in March, and eventually realized that my current rebreather and I were going to get divorced eventually. There is a Liberty in my future, probably with a Flex to keep it company on longer cave dives as a BOB.

Michael

CCR Liberty

don't mention caves...i am really longing to try that too!
    Hopefully i can start my Liberty course beginning of Jan

Michele

Quote Originally Posted by michael-fisch  View Original Post
    Good choice - congratulations!

....longer cave dives as a BOB.

Michael

RBW Member Vanny is an unknown quantity at this point Vanny's Avatar
    Inspo vision

What did you like with the rebreather ? What sold it for you ?

Hope you enjoy the training , I'm sure you will.

CCR Liberty

Vanny,
    i of course do not have deep experience, but i could say that:
    - Very easy breathing...i shall say incredibly easy
    - Lungs are shaped and positioned so that you don't even see them and d-rings below are easy to find anyway and anytime
    - Very rationale build and mounting procedure
    - all commands are just were your hands would go
    - well balanced in water (few secs and you are well trimmed) and outside water (easy to handle)
    - all above with tech specs that anybody can find on web and compare with others'.

Probably not the only one i could go well with, but somehow it touched my gut and that's it!

Ciao

Michele

Quote Originally Posted by Vanny  View Original Post
    What did you like with the rebreather ? What sold it for you ?

Hope you enjoy the training , I'm sure you will.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast