+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Drager Dolphin Diver from Scotland

RBW Member elmilligano is an unknown quantity at this point elmilligano's Avatar
    AP Inspiration

New Drager Dolphin Diver from Scotland

Hi,

I just got myself a Drager Dolphin SCR and I'm looking to get some questions answered and help in finding an instructor for the training course.

I've picked up a lot of handy info so far.

RBW Member haaginheimer is an unknown quantity at this point haaginheimer's Avatar
    KISS GEM (modified)

Dolphin, Prism 2, Poseidon

Re: New Drager Dolphin Diver from Scotland

Welcome! Are you doing your training only in Scotland or able to travel? I can recommend a great instructor in Canada.

RBW Member DeathBoxDiving is an unknown quantity at this point DeathBoxDiving's Avatar
    FrankenTitan

Welcome to the silent world(relatively) of rebreather diving. As for instructor availability, I know of two but I am not sure if Hal still wants to teach the course. Both of these chaps are based in CA, USA.

Joe

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

^Welcome on board.
    Best Ossi Italy

RBW Member elmilligano is an unknown quantity at this point elmilligano's Avatar
    AP Inspiration

I'm looking to train in Scotland preferably.

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

I think BSAC still offer a Drager course, otherwise the instructor search on the TDI and IANTD websites might help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread