+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: alaskan ccr...

RBW Member drz is an unknown quantity at this point drz's Avatar
    O2ptima

alaskan ccr...

began diving an o2ptima summer of '14 in FL, a few lake dives on the unit here in AK -- nice to have warmer air to breathe in a 40ºF lake! wrapped up CCR cave crossover in august '15. very happy w the unit and CCR in general in caves, oceans, lakes, whatever... look forward to learning more as i continue to swim with it...

safe dives!

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: alaskan ccr...

Nice to meet you on RBW.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member dive955 is an unknown quantity at this point dive955's Avatar
    Optima SW

Are U kidding, more than one?

Quote Originally Posted by drz  View Original Post
    began diving an o2ptima summer of '14 in FL, a few lake dives on the unit here in AK -- nice to have warmer air to breathe in a 40ºF lake! wrapped up CCR cave crossover in august '15. very happy w the unit and CCR in general in caves, oceans, lakes, whatever... look forward to learning more as i continue to swim with it...

safe dives!
    CCR in Alaska....very cool! Welcome, from a fellow happy Optima owner....

RBW Member kodiakdiver is an unknown quantity at this point kodiakdiver's Avatar
    rEvo II mccr, rEvo III ti RMS

There are a few of us in Kodiak diving rEvo CCRs. If you ever want to come down and dive here, we have some awesome diving, lots to see in the salt water! Look us up! Verlin

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakdiver  View Original Post
    There are a few of us in Kodiak diving rEvo CCRs. If you ever want to come down and dive here, we have some awesome diving, lots to see in the salt water! Look us up! Verlin

Send from P5

RBW Member drz is an unknown quantity at this point drz's Avatar
    O2ptima

hey verlin, i've been down there a couple of times renting your LP77 tanks for sidemount shore dives -- i work up at UAF and manage a seismic station over by the USCG base & Buskin Reservoir. don't get down there as much as i'd like, but i am certainly looking forward to the next opportunity to get the rig down there! who'd you do your rEvo instructor training with?

cheers,
    -curt

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Wow, you guys are brave - too cold for me :)

Send some pics if/when you have some.

Claudia

RBW Member kodiakdiver is an unknown quantity at this point kodiakdiver's Avatar
    rEvo II mccr, rEvo III ti RMS

Quote Originally Posted by drz  View Original Post
    hey verlin, i've been down there a couple of times renting your LP77 tanks for sidemount shore dives -- i work up at UAF and manage a seismic station over by the USCG base & Buskin Reservoir. don't get down there as much as i'd like, but i am certainly looking forward to the next opportunity to get the rig down there! who'd you do your rEvo instructor training with?

cheers,
    -curt
    Curt,
    I did my training with Mel Clark and Jason Fisch. Both are awesome instructor trainers! Keep in touch if you are headed our way, we look forward to diving with you.

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Curt,
    I did my training with Mel Clark and Jason Fisch. Both are awesome instructor trainers! Keep in touch if you are headed our way, we look forward to diving with you.
    Hello Verlin

Maybe you could bring Sim back to the waters too.

Cheers

Send from P5

RBW Member Eunjae is an unknown quantity at this point Eunjae's Avatar

Welcome! 40F sounds cool.
    Here always 30~35F from 30m depth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast