+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aga Divator Hollis BOV Full Face Mask

Supporting Member Sandy is on a distinguished road Sandy is on a distinguished road Sandy's Avatar
    Biomarine, IDA 71

Italian ARO

Aga Divator Hollis BOV Full Face Mask

I found a less common AGA skirt that has a pair of ports in it from the respirator range. As well a very rare non-flapper valve oral nasal part has finally found a use.20151029_175428.jpg Sorry about the rotation of the photo - phones are not pc's. The ports more or less fit the Guardian FFM comms and comms port plugs. An adaptor for my newly aquired Hollis BOV is taking shape. Ill swap in my flat lens with OTS ambient breathing valve when its ready to test out.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: Aga Divator Hollis BOV Full Face Mask

I know you like playing with things, but I have an AGA with a Divematics BOV and custom mask mounting port that changes the flow pattern. It's ready to go, but I haven't used it for years since I switched to a Guardian.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Supporting Member Sandy is on a distinguished road Sandy is on a distinguished road Sandy's Avatar
    Biomarine, IDA 71

Italian ARO

I love my guardian for open circuit but unless I buy a 700 dollar AP BOV and a 150 dollar adapter its not really working out for CCR...

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy  View Original Post
    I love my guardian for open circuit but unless I buy a 700 dollar AP BOV and a 150 dollar adapter its not really working out for CCR...
    You posted this just hours before Jakub announced the new Guardian Shrimp adapter.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Biomarine, IDA 71

Italian ARO

Great minds think alike? I don't claim to be in the league of the "greats" when it comes to machine work. I shopped for a used golem for ages in anticipation of an OTS adapter. The Hollis BOV is so small and tidy - and cheap to buy though... I came across one and started down the path. Post some closeups of your adapter when you have time. What is the ID of the adapter? I found the OTS mask seems a little smaller where the adapter enters the mask when compared to the Drager P-port.
    Sandy

+ Reply to Thread