+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Finally made a CCR decision - Going with a Revo

RBW Member manni-yunk is an unknown quantity at this point manni-yunk's Avatar

Finally made a CCR decision - Going with a Revo

Well my crew and I , as well as a few others, have been back and forth on which unit to get. One guy made up his mind a few weeks back and bought a use rEvo - but the rest of us have finally come to a consensus.

We will be placing our order for 4 Revo's next week. All 4 the same. Revo 3 mini SS RMS with Petrel controller and Nerd monitor.

Looked at everything. Did a few try it dives. Read everything I could find. Between the local contingent of Revo divers, the design and flexibility of the unit, the years of proven track record, the scrubber design, and continuous involvement of Paul and his willingness to answer questions,etc - all contributed to the decision.

I cant wait to train now~!!

RBW Member recon is an unknown quantity at this point recon's Avatar
    rEvo III RMS

Re: Finally made a CCR decision - Going with a Revo

Good choice

RBW Member NORTHEAST is an unknown quantity at this point NORTHEAST's Avatar
    MEG 2.7

Nice unit man. Good luck with your training. I'll be training on my Meg in April. I can't wait either. And +10 on the nerd! Wish I had the extra dough for one.

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Enjoy your training! 😊

Send from P5

RBW Member Lee Stroke is an unknown quantity at this point Lee Stroke's Avatar
    Revo

Oh no not the Revo; the yellow box of death! Sorry, I meant the other yellow box of death. Just kidding, nice pick.

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

I would say it's either the Peanut or the Minion (happened to see this cutie).. whichever it is.. we just love to pimped up our rEvos across the globe.

Send from P5
    Attached Images

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Welcome to the club ;)

Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

I'm Jealous!
    I sold my Revo 2 because the wife said I had too many rebreathers and it was the easiest one to sell.
    If I'm ever allowed an extra rebreather (and can afford new) it'll definitely be a Revo Mini or Micro Titanium with a Nerd on it

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Congrats. I feel that years later, it's still the best choice. If you want a customized rEvo cover for your crew like Zita/Jacqueline here, let me know, I'll give you a team price.

RBW Member manni-yunk is an unknown quantity at this point manni-yunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Congrats. I feel that years later, it's still the best choice. If you want a customized rEvo cover for your crew like Zita/Jacqueline here, let me know, I'll give you a team price.

We likely will! As soon as we get our training done Ill get in touch with you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast