+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Jakub ok?

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Is Jakub ok?

Greetings
    Ordered a DSV from Golem Aug 11th and haven't received the part not have my last few emails been answered.

Is Jakub ok? Has anyone been in touch with him lately.

Thanks

TF

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed that is the only thing that ever has."
    - Margaret Mead, Anthropologist

RBW Member oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya's Avatar
    Meg Apecs

KISS Classic

Re: Is Jakub ok?

I've seen a couple of recent (the past few days) Facebook posts (including one video he's in) about some Liberty Training going on at a shop in Hawaii.

RBW Member tbone1004 is an unknown quantity at this point tbone1004's Avatar
    Greenville, South Carolina, United States

he was out of the country in Czech for a few weeks at the factory, lost his job, got a new job, and was recently out of the country again. Last communication with him on my end was 9/9.

RBW Member huntdive is an unknown quantity at this point huntdive's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by tbone1004  View Original Post
    he was out of the country in Czech for a few weeks at the factory, lost his job, got a new job, and was recently out of the country again. Last communication with him on my end was 9/9.
    I recieved email on 9/12 and some parts i ordered in April a few days later.

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Sorry Tony,

I am in the flux a little.
    We will ship your order tomorrow.

Jakub

+ Reply to Thread