+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi all

RBW Member damianb is an unknown quantity at this point damianb's Avatar
    JJ CCR

Hi all

Hi all. I recently completed the TDI JJ CCR Deco Diver course here in the UK. What a fantastic time!

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Re: Hi all

Welcome to RBW. Enjoy your JJ, I've heard good things but have yet to dive one.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Nice to meet you on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member damianb is an unknown quantity at this point damianb's Avatar
    JJ CCR

Thanks guys. I'm probably about 4-6 months from buying a JJ but in the mean time I am lucky to have a few mates who are kind enough to lend me their units to get my hours in.

+ Reply to Thread