+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New To Rebreathers

RBW Member yellowduke is an unknown quantity at this point yellowduke's Avatar
    Worcester, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
    APD Vision

New To Rebreathers

Hi Forum,

I have been an occasional lurker for some time now but have made some very rapid progress of late. I did the IANTD Advanced Recreational Trimix course a couple of months ago and near choked when I got an additional gas bill. I had expected gas to be included but even so the cost caught me a little off guard. Anyway in that moment I thought I need a rebreather! Wind the clock forward and I have found an Inspiration Vision in nice condition, added a bailout and got myself booked on an IANTD CCR course next month. So now I lurk no more!

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: New To Rebreathers

Nice to meet you on RBW.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member sunchaser73 is an unknown quantity at this point sunchaser73's Avatar
    AP Evolution

Welcome to RBW. Good luck with your initial certification! CCR will undoubtedly change your outlook on diving.
    I'm very new to CCR diving, with only ~15 hours under my belt. Take it slow, stay within your limits, and have fun with it as you build your experience.
    Where are you located and with whom are you pursuing certification?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member yellowduke is an unknown quantity at this point yellowduke's Avatar
    Worcester, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
    APD Vision

I'm in the UK but I am booked for an IANTD Mod 1 course which will allow me to bring forward my trimix cert. Going to Egypt in October for the course.

+ Reply to Thread