+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New CCR Diver

RBW Member sunchaser73 is an unknown quantity at this point sunchaser73's Avatar
    AP Evolution

New CCR Diver

Hello Everyone,

I just recently completed my CCR certification on the AP Diving Evolution and I absolutely love it!!
    A little about me: I've been diving for 6 years, starting at OW and progressing through PADI Tec50. Now that I am "on the loop" I may never go back to open circuit! The primary motivator for all of my training/certification is wreck diving - access to deeper wrecks for longer dive times.
    As I am a very new CCR diver, my focus is building my experience on the unit within the limits of my certification.
    My "home dive sites" are all in the Myrtle Beach area. We have some fantastic wrecks, both artificial reefs and actual shipwrecks alike. If you've never had the opportunity to dive here, I'd be glad to share my knowledge and experiences on the various sites accessible from the Grand Strand.

Scott
    Last edited by sunchaser73; 30th August 2015 at 14:28.

Enjoying the silence Lake_Tahoe_Diver will become famous soon enough Lake_Tahoe_Diver will become famous soon enough Lake_Tahoe_Diver will become famous soon enough Lake_Tahoe_Diver's Avatar
    Prism Topaz

Kiss Sport

Re: New CCR Diver

Welcome to the group.

Havin Fun Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C's Avatar
    rEvo III micro RMS

rEvo III mini, Optima

Welcome to RBW
    Kristi Cunningham

RBW Member Sharky1145 is an unknown quantity at this point Sharky1145's Avatar
    rEvo III hccr

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone usingTapatalk

+ Reply to Thread