+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diving in Norway

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Diving in Norway

Gentlemen,

I will be stationed at Bardufoss, Norway starting mid September until end of March 2016. I figured I would go diving (cave, wreck,or whatever is available) if I could find someone or a group to buddy up with. Thanks

Roland

RBW Member Retardboy is an unknown quantity at this point Retardboy's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Biopak 60/240

Re: Diving in Norway

Narvik is about 120km away. Plenty of WW2 wrecks there.

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Thanks a lot. Are there any caves in the vicinity of Bardufoss?

RBW Member Teppo is an unknown quantity at this point Teppo's Avatar
    Tres Presidentes

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    Thanks a lot. Are there any caves in the vicinity of Bardufoss?
    Its 500km to Litjoga cave and Plura cave from Barduforss

br. Teppo

Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Thanks for the answers. Are there any flooded mines in Norway? even if far away from Bardufoss.

Thanks

RBW Member Apex is an unknown quantity at this point Apex's Avatar

RBW Member Kars is an unknown quantity at this point Kars's Avatar

You are welcome to attend our divingcamp at Foldvik (one hour drive from Bardufoss) in september. See: https://www.facebook.com/events/1457882704528986/ for details. There are several RB-divers attending and it will be a good opportunity for making contact with the diving community in northern Norway.

Regards,
    Karstein

Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Karstein,

Thanks for the invitation, i will be there. Could you send me an email to rolanddiver at gmail dot com with the details of the event? I couldn't read the Facebook page :-(

Very respectfully

Roland Somodi

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War...

RBW Member Kars is an unknown quantity at this point Kars's Avatar

You've got mail..😉

RBW Member mananaja is an unknown quantity at this point mananaja's Avatar

Wow, So beautiful.

link เข้า sbobet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast