+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rebreather Podcasts.

RBW Member POD DIVER RADIO is an unknown quantity at this point POD DIVER RADIO's Avatar
    EVOLUTION PLUS

DRAGER DOLPHIN

Rebreather Podcasts.

POD DIVER RADIO: Rebreather Podcast updates.
    I will be posting on this thread, specifically rebreather oriented podcast interviews from the Pod Dive Radio archive.

The first episode is an interview that I did with Dr. Simon Mitchell MD ~ PhD. About his DAN Study on the effectiveness of pre-breathing a CCR to determine CO2 leakage in the breathing loop.
    The direct download of the audio file is: http://traffic.libsyn.com/poddiver/PD152.mp3

If you have any comments, follow up questions or ideas for other rebreather interviews, please post here or send me an email at poddiver@gmail.com . Also, to download or subscribe to all 150+ podcast episodes you can visit our website at www.poddiver.org or goto our iTunes page at www.poddiver.audio.
    Last edited by POD DIVER RADIO; 29th April 2015 at 00:06.

RBW Member POD DIVER RADIO is an unknown quantity at this point POD DIVER RADIO's Avatar
    EVOLUTION PLUS

DRAGER DOLPHIN

Re: Rebreather Podcasts.

This is an audio interview with Leon Scamahorn a few years ago. Leon is the CEO of Innerspace Systems, maker of the Megalodon CCR. Direct download the file at http://traffic.libsyn.com/poddiver/PD118.mp3

EVOLUTION PLUS

DRAGER DOLPHIN

POD DIVER RADIO: Rebreather Podcast Episode about Hollis Explorer SCR

I will be posting on this thread, specifically rebreather oriented podcast interviews from the Pod Dive Radio archive.

Interview with Nic Hollis at the DEMA 2014 Show. Nic talks about the new Hollis SCR (Semi-Closed Rebreather) The Explorer. Direct Download here. http://traffic.libsyn.com/poddiver/PD132.mp3

If you have any comments, follow up questions or ideas for other rebreather interviews, please post here or send me an email at poddiver@gmail.com . Also, to download or subscribe to all 150+ podcast episodes you can visit our website at www.poddiver.org or goto our iTunes page at www.poddiver.audio.

CCR wannabe hippytyre is an unknown quantity at this point hippytyre's Avatar

I recently started listening to this podcast, I'm at about pd110 now. Keep up the good work.

RBW Member Revs is an unknown quantity at this point Revs's Avatar
    AR88, NSN4240

I've just discovered the podcast... it's ace - thanks for putting them up!

+ Reply to Thread