+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's Going to Beneath the Sea?

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Who's Going to Beneath the Sea?

Unbelievably I have to start this conversation once again. Who's going? What looks interesting? Any RB People get togethers? I'm excited to go poke the new Golem Gear RB.
    Who's going to Tech/Wreck party Friday? (warm beer and bad music but we come together as a tribe). Are you out there tech people?

RBW Member brewmaster is an unknown quantity at this point brewmaster's Avatar

Re: Who's Going to Beneath the Sea?

i am going friday and saturday. not wasting my money at the tech party

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Ummm... The tech party is free.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Capt/ Instructor
    tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1's Avatar
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    Ummm... The tech party is free.
    Yea, but the REAL tech party is an invite only high stakes russian roulette game. It gets pricey.

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Quote Originally Posted by tmccar1  View Original Post
    Yea, but the REAL tech party is an invite only high stakes russian roulette game. It gets pricey.
    Ken doesn't get invited to those I told him I was going to work. Hehe

+ Reply to Thread